Chapter 7

Shivaay left the next morning for Goa. For some reason he wanted to drive so he took the car by himself. His employee Kriti was also accompanying him. Both of them reached Goa in complete silence.

"Which hotel is it?" Shivaay asked.

"Hotel sunrise." Replied Kriti

"I don't know where is it. I have never been there." Shivaay said.

"It opened a month before. I have the directions. Wait."

She gave the directions and they reached. It was almost nine when they reached.

As soon as Shivaay stepped inside he felt something strange and closed his eyes in response.

"Sir you ok?"

"Yes I am fine."

"Hello there." A man in his early thirties came forward.

"Hello Raghav. How are you?" Shivaay said and offered his hand for a handshake.

"I am good. Actually not really. My sister is getting married so I am in a chaos." Raghav said.

"Oh that's nice. Congratulations. You know that there is no hurry for the deal. We can do it sometime after the wedding if you want." Shivaay offered.

"No, its fine the functions have not begun yet. Everyone will be coming day after tomorrow. You can go and fresh up." Raghav said.

"I was thinking that we can complete the work and then I can rest. If that is ok with you."

"Sure no problem." Said Raghav.

They went into a room and took about half an hour and fixed the deal. Shivaay was feeling restless so he decided to leave as soon as possible.

"Shivaay where are you going.?"

"I am leaving for Mumbai."

"Why?" asked Raghav

"Because the work is done."

"No way. You are staying here for the weeding. Come on Shivaay, stay." Said Raghav.

(Raghav and Shivaay were together in University. They were good friends.)

After lot of persuasion Shivaay agreed.

"That's like Shivaay Singh Oberoi."

"That's like Raghav Banerjee."

Shivaay went to his room and sleep took over him.

In Annika's room she woke up with a start.

"What was that?" she asked herself.