Chapter 4

One Month Later.

Annika has joined an interior design company 'The Malhotra's' in Delhi. She takes care of all the wedding plans and she is the right hand of Aryan Malhotra the managing director of the company. She has a lot of friends in the company and is loved by all.

On the other hand, Oberoi Mansion doesn't enjoy happiness as it once used to. Shivaay has become a machine who follows a regular routine of going to office and coming back. There are no Obro moments anymore. Pinky is hell bent on convincing Shivaay to get married.

The Malhotra's

"May I come in?" Annika asked

"You don't need any permission Annika come on in. So everything regarding to new project is done?" Asked Aryan.

"I came to ask about that only. Bride and groom's relatives have gotten in another argument...."

"Now what? Is it regarding food, clothes or decoration?"

"This time it is about venue" said Annika.

(Annika is organising a wedding, the bride (Kavya Banerjee) is from Kolkata and groom (Veer Pratap Chaudhary) is from Punjab. Earlier their relatives had an issue with food, clothes and decoration as to which culture will dominate but Annika solved it saying they can have both Bengali and Punjabi themes partially. But this time it's the venue and that can only be one.)

"What? How do we solve this now? Do half marriage in Kolkata and half in Punjab?" Aryan said.

"What if we ask them to have a wedding in Goa. I mean they can have partial Punjabi and partial Bengali arrangements with a touch of western freshness. What say?" suggested Annika.

"That's a good thought. But you have to convince the relatives."

"That's not a problem. I'll go today and take Kunal with me. He is good at convincing." Saying this Annika left the cabin.

"Kunal! Kunal!" shouted Annika. She is tired of his actions. Whenever there is some work he is missing.

"Riya have you seen Kunal anywhere" asked Annika

Riya nodded no.

"Did someone call me" and here enters Kunal Sharma. The flirt. He is always busy flirting. His clients are his prey, so whenever he is missing, first thought you can get is that he with some girl. Apart from his natural gift of flirting he is pretty good at convincing.

"Can you stop your personal enjoyment activities for a moment. You need to convince someone; I mean some people." Annika said and dragged him to their car.

They went and both Kunal and Annika convinced the relatives. And marriage date was now 2 weeks away.

"This time the destination is Goa. Yippee" said Kunal

Oberoi Mansion

Everything was quite.

Shivaay walks in and is stopped by Dadi.

"Come with me. I need to talk."

"What happened Dadi?" asked Shivaay. He was like a dead body. No emotions.

"You have to move on. How long will you stay like this? Let me remind you that you have two brothers who have stopped smiling along with you. I know you love Annika but you can't do this to your brothers. Om and Rudra need their big brother." Said Dadi.

Shivaay nods and leaves.

Hey guys please vote and comment. Tell me how the story is going. I would love to have your feedback.