Chapter 6

Annika and all the staff handling the wedding went to Goa. They went two days earlier than the families to arrange their stay. Annika booked rooms in one of the biggest hotels in Goa, Hotel Sunrise. It had a beautiful scenery around it, perfect for a wedding she thought.

"Hello miss day dreamer" Kunal snapped his fingers in front of Annika who was staring at sunset.

"What?"

"I am asking you which flowers do I pick?"

"For what?" asked Annika

"For dinner. They are coming after two days and want to have a lavish dinner for all the guests." Kunal said

"Oh, white lilac and blue violet. They'll do for the dinner." Replied Annika.

"You look tired. Your eyes are red. You are working too much Annika go and sleep. I have your papers and we will arrange everything. Anyways almost everything is done, so go and take rest." Kunal suggested.

"Ok" Annika left. She was tired but not from work but crying. She went to her room and drifted off to sleep.

Oberoi office

Shivaay was in his office getting ready for last meeting when his employee Kriti came in.

"Sir Mr. Raghav called and he asked if we can postpone the meeting for one day as he is busy in some work."

Shivaay was lost in his own thoughts.

"Sir!" Kriti almost shouted and Shivaay came back to real world.

"Huh?"

"Sir, Mr. Raghav asked if we can push the meeting for a day."

"Ok tell him its fine and yes cancel all the meetings for tomorrow."

"Ok sir."

Shivaay was thinking about Annika. He was in no mood for the meeting so he called Kriti and asked her to cancel the meeting and went home.

College

"Rudra, come on man. Let's go. I am leaving in two days and you have to come with me, or else I'll die getting bored."

"Samar I..."

"Ok you don't want to be my partner I have another option. Saumya! Hi, actually my brother is getting married and I am leaving for Goa in two days but I need someone with me so I don't get bored. Will you please come with me"? Samar made a puppy face.

Saumya was shocked, she didn't know how to react.

"She will not go" Rudra said shocking both of them and he realised what he said.

"I mean she studies a lot and is always talking about facts, you'll get bored with her. She is not fun to be around you know." Rudra said.

"Oh really? Samar actually I have never been to Goa so I think I will come with you and don't worry I can be fun with people I want to be with." Saumya said and Rudra was speechless.

"Great. Thanks Saumya. You see Rudra this is friendship."

But Rudra was lost in her eyes. Samar shook him and he came back to his senses.

"No I will go with Samar. You can stay here." Rudra said to Saumya.

"Dude what are you doing? She is my friend and now guest." Samar whispered in his ear.

"But I am going with you she doesn't have to come."

"Ok Rudra you can also come with me. Stop behaving like a kid. Both of you go and prepare your bags with wedding outfits. I'll pick you day after tomorrow."

Rudra and Saumya glanced towards each other and left. Whereas Samar was dancing in joy that he doesn't have to suffer the wedding drama.