Chapter 9

After a while everyone came for dinner. Shivaay and Annika were feeling restless but ignored it and went to the dining area. Annika was busy checking the arrangements whereas Shivaay was with Raghav.

"So Mr. Oberoi enjoying yourself?" Raghav asked and offered him a drink.

"Yes, the preparations are amazing."

"They have to be. We got India's best wedding planner. Have you heard of The Malhotra's?"

"Of course I have. They are the best for event planning."

"You should meet the wedding planner. She is amazing." He said smiling.

" I can see that."

While Raghav and Shivaay were busy talking about the deal, Kriti bumped into Annika. She was holding a drink which spilled on her clothes when she collided.

"Are you blind. Can't you see while walking." shouted Kriti.

"I am really sorry. Here let me see, I'll lead you to the washroom." Annika said apologetically.

"Stay the hell away from me." 

Kriti was shouting at Annika when everyone came to see what was the matter.

"Shivaay excuse me." Raghav said and moved towards the source of noise.

"See Raghav Sir what she has done. Fire her. What sort of employees do the companies hire these days."

"Oh hey chill miss. You have no idea who you are talking to." Kunal said standing between Annika and Kriti.

"Actually I do know who I am talking to, an irresponsible employee."

Shivaay was starting to figure out that the shouting voice belonged to Kriti so he decided to go and see what was actually happening. As he started to move in that direction he was feeling something weird but he ignored it.

"Kriti what's wrong? Why are you shouting? Shivaay asked.

"This employee is so clumsy, bumped and spilled the drink on my clothes Sir." She said making a puppy face which Shivaay totally ignored.

He was not able to see the girl's face because Kunal was standing in between.

"That's not a big deal Kriti. Leave it. And this is a wedding, please don't create a scene." He said and thought she was talking about Kunal. " I am sorry on behalf of her."

"I am not the one she insulted, its her." saying this he moved

"I am..." words died in Shivaay's throat. He was staring her like she will disappear if he blinks even once. Annika was looking down all this while and when she looked up she was in same state as him.

"Everyone please be back. It was a small issue which is now sorted. Dinner is going to be served." Kunal said and the crowd was back in cheerful mood.

"She is Annika, the wedding planner." Raghav said.

"Annika are you ok?" Kavya asked. Annika nodded.

"Please go and have dinner." Annika said never leaving Shivaay's eyes.

"Come on Bhai, Let's go" said Kavya and dragged her brother away leaving the two lost love birds alone.

"Shivaay"

"Annika"