Chapter 11

Next day Annika woke up startled. She pinched herself to make sure that yesterday was not a dream. She smiled to herself. It was hard not to since she met the love of her life after such a long time.

Stop Annika, she said to herself. This is not right. I have to stay away from him. He always falls in trap of danger because of me. She reminded herself.

She promised herself that she will not fall weak in front of him. However she knew that was next to impossible but she will try her best.

She went down to start the preparations for Haldi. Her team was already working on the preparations.

"Hey there sleepy head. Where have you been?" Kunal asked.

"I was just tired. Anyways, all going well?" Annika asked.

"Yep everything according to plan" Riya said.

"Why are we having haldi this early? What is everyone gonna do at night? Riya asked.

"We planned a little game for them" Kunal said mischievously.

"What game?" Annika asked.

"Bhabhi Sumo is missing." Rudra came shouting.

"Calm down Rudra. She must be sleeping or somewhere in the resort." Annika said reassuringly but Rudra was going nuts.

"No, she's not. I checked her room and everywhere. She is no where to be found. I tried calling her but she left her phone in the room." said Rudra.

"Okay, she must be outside then" suggested Kunal.

"She will never go alone by herself. She is scared as hell going alone and that too early in morning" Rudra said.

"What's going on?"

"Saumya is missing" Annika said and turning around she saw Shivaay was the one asking.

"Wait a second, Rudra what are you doing here and how come Saumya is here with you" Shivaay said the last part with a teasing tone.

"Bhaiya!! I...I was....I mean....I came to attend my friend's brother's wedding. How come you are here?" Rudra asked.

"Well I had a deal with Mr. Raghav and he asked me to stay for the wedding. So, did you call her."

Rudra was already tensed and now he was shocked as hell that his brother was not behaving like a heart wrecked anymore. He was content and he knew the reason why.

"Rudra" Shivaay snapped his fingers.

"Hm, Yes?"

"Did you call her?"

"Call who?"

"Priyanka Chopra"

"What?"

"Saumya you dumbell oberoi" Shivaay smacked his head.

"Yes I did, she left her phone here. I'll call the police." Rudra said,

"I think we should wait for sometime" Annika suggested. "Its a wedding she might have met someone."

"No she didn't." Rudra could feel anger rising.

"Relax man, it's just a possibility." Kunal said.

"I mean she doesn't befriends with anyone easily" said Rudra trying to cover up his last reaction.

"Okay" said Shivaay narrowing his eyes on his baby brother who was behaving a bit weird.