Chapter 18

Shivaay did as he was told to. He gently pressed his lips to hers. She closed her eyes feeling his soft lips. Both their hearts were beating like crazy. What seemed after an eternity they pulled back restoring their breaths. They kept their foreheads joined.

Shivaay looked into her eyes. Passion and love filled their eyes.

"That was amazing." She said blushing, looking down. Shivaay lifted her chin such that she was looking in his eyes.

"Can I do it again?" he asked.

His question was answered with her lips. Every second they had spent without each other brought more passion to their kiss. Their lips were moving in perfect synchronization. Their bodies pressed against each other leaving no space for air to pass. The kiss started as soft and passionate but soon turned to fierce and hungry.

They didn't even waste much time breathing in between their kisses.

Shivaay's one hand was placed on her waist pulling her closer, while his other hand was caressing her face. Her hands were busy in his soft locks pulling him to deepen the kiss. His tongue mingled with her, both fighting for dominance and Shivaay let her win. She quickly started exploring his mouth. Their chest rising and falling quickly. After her it was his turn to explore.

They had to break the kiss as their hand started to hurt because of the handcuffs.

"I missed you." He said breathing heavily against her lips that sent shivers down her spine.

He didn't waste another second and moved to her neck giving small kisses till he found her sweet spot. Smiling to himself he started sucking on that very spot earning a moan from Annika. He left her neck with a visible red mark.

"I love you Shivaay!" she gave a quick peck on his lips.

His eyes filled with tears and before he knew he was sobbing.

"What's wrong?" She wiped his tears.

"I shouldn't have done that." He said moving her hand from his face.

"What are you talking about?"

"Kiss you. I shouldn't have kissed you."

"Why?" her eyes filled with unshed tears. "I thought you wanted to." Hurt clearly visible in her eyes.

"I do. Of course, I do. Not only just a kiss butI want to do a lot of things with you. I just don't think I should." Heconfessed