Chapter 31.

"Oh my god! Stay calm Tz! Oh my god! Oh my god! Ah we're having a baby!" Ashton was screaming.

I was just laying there. My waters just broken.

"Ahhhhhh"

He's just screaming out nothing now.

"Hey Ash babe, shouldn't it be me in a panic?" I question.

"Oh my god everyone calum down!" Poppy giggles.

"Calum down? Really Pops?" Calum chuckles.

We were driving to the hospital. Luke was driving, Poppy in the front with him. I was in the middle of the back with Calum on my left and Ashton on my right. Mikey was driving the others.

"How you holding up sis?"

"All good in the Hood bro!" I call out to Luke.

"More Calum jokes?" Cal raised his brow.

"Alright guys, we're here!" Luke parks and immediately Ash is out the door dragging me into his arms.

He swung me up, carrying me bridal style god knows where this strength came from I was the size of a house.

He rushed through the doors, running to a desk.

"Ashton Irwin, my wife is going into labour! Her name is Tzietal Irwin, and we've either got an Effy or Calum slipping out!" He yelped. Gosh that's embarrassing.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, if you do not calm down you're going to faint!" I cup his face. He takes deep breathes.

A guy with a wheel chair approaches us.

"Mrs Irwin?" He gestures to the chair. I decline and he points Ash to my room.

I'm changed into my hospital attire, and put on the bed.

"Who will remain in the room Miss?" A man questions.

"She's a Mrs!" Ash snaps. Earning a very harsh glare from me.

Oh gosh. This contraction was a big one. I grabbed Luke and pulled him to me, squeezing as hard as I could. This got a scream from not only me but him, and then of course Ashton.

"Oh my god! Tz you're killing me!" Luke yelled!

"Luke stop being a baby!" Liz barges in.

"Mrs Irwin, it's time." The doctor signals.

Luke and Ash rush to my hands. Mum, Ash's mum and Pop stand by the window on the left, with Calum and Mikey by the door on the right. I'm pretty sure that having seven people in the room is against the rules, but I couldn't care less at the moment.

"Final push!" The doctor yells.

"C'mon Tz! You can do this! You've come this far!" Luke smiled up at me, his eyes teared over.

"Oh my god!" Ash screams. We glance over and he's looking down at my legs. The colour draining from his face. "There's a bum!"

"That's the head Mr Irwin!" The doctor replies.

"Someone get him away from there!" I grown, as Luke hits him around the head.

"Focus Ashton!" He yells.

"3, 2, 1 Go!" The doctor presses.

I push with my all, like my whole life depended upon it. Everything I've ever wanted was going to happen in this moment. I would be the survivor.

"Looks like we're got a little Calum!" The doctor smiled up, the baby in his arms.

"Yesssss!" Calum yells, and then begins to cry.

"We did it Tz! We fucking did it!" Ash cries.

Even in my out of it state, I hit Ash around the head. "Don't swear in front of the baby!" I laugh.

"Mr Irwin, would you like to hold Calum?"

Ash practically snatches him out of his hands. We did it.

- 2 days later.

Calum looks exactly like Ash. He's got his beautiful eyes, dirty blonde hair. He's perfect.

Ash hasn't let him out of his sight, neither has Calum.

Me and Ash just lay in bed all day with him, giving all out attention to our new baby.

A knock at the door.

"Come in" I call.

"How's Little Cal?" Calum peeps in.

Ash held him out for Calum to take.

"He's doing just fine" I smile.

"Wow. Hello little guy, we have the same name! I'm your uncle Calum. But you know that of course." He laughes. "You've got it good here kiddo, you couldn't get better parents than these two. I mean they named you Calum of course they're great!"

"Oh gosh!" I laugh. "Thanks Cal". I turn and peck Ashton on the lips.

Little Cal yawns.

"Looks like the little guy is sleepy, I'll pass you over to your mummy and daddy. I'll be back soon mate. I love you." He smiles, kissing Little Cal on the head and handing him over.

Calum nods and leaves the room.

"Tz." Ash begins. "We actually did it. We beat it all. We finally got what deserve." His eyes glaze.

"Ash babe, we was always gonna make it."

"No Tz, we've been faced with every challenge. And we got threw! We did it! We got our baby!" He places an arm around me, and then one under the arm I was holding the baby with. "We found each other, we survived our accidents, you came back home! We got married and we got over our illness. We did it Tz. And we had our baby. We got Calum, our baby boy."

"We sure did baby. We sure did."  I just stare into his eyes.

I just fall in love every single time I look at them. I've never been happier.

"I love you Tzietal Irwin."

"I love you Ashton Irwin."

We both glance down at Calum.

"I love you Calum Irwin."