Chapter 7.

Monday morning.

Liz wanted me to stay home another day, just so she knew I'd be safe and back on my feet. She left me ready made meals and protein shakes downstairs, I have to eat and drink them all by the time she got home from work.

I'm off to work darling, stay in and relax! I want to see that all gone by the time I get home missy! Make sure Luke, Poppy and Ash aren't late for school! By the way, your car is back outside. Love you xxx

I turned over and nudged Ash.

"Give me 10 minute mum!" He moaned.

"Ashton, this is your girlfriend, not your mother, I highly suggest you wake up before you're late for school!"

"Is this what marriage is like?!" Ash turned over to me. His hair was all messy, but he still looked so hot to me!

I cuddled up to him, my hands cupping his face as I have him little kisses around his neck. I loved this boy.

"Babe, don't be a tease! I've told you!" He giggled.

BANG BANG BANG.

"Irwin, you awake?" Luke yelled through.

"Yeah!"

"You're driving!" Luke added.

"No shit!" Well other than myself, Ash was the only other one of us who could drive.

He rolled out of bed and into the shower, he returned stark naked. I haven't ever blushed so much. I had to hide my face under the blankets!

"Tz, stop starring at me!" Ash chuckled like a little girl!

He got dressed. Luke and Poppy walked in.

"You going to be okay Tz? I'll stay with you if you like... It won't be the same facing Emily without you" Poppy offered.

"Life goes on, I'll be by your side tomorrow" I assured her.

Ash gave me a kiss, and they all left.

I walked down stairs and brought up everything Liz had left out for me. There was a lot, but I know I had to drink and eat it all.

The thought crossed to me, as much as I missed me mum and dad, I didn't want to be up there with them. I wanted them to be down here with me!

It was now 4:00pm. Everyone should be home around now? I had ate and drank everything, not wanting to disappoint Liz of course.

Her words rang out through me head "I couldn't handle losing you too!" It made me shiver!

I guess I haven't really spoken to her about the death of my mum. I mean my mum and Liz grew up together, they was best friends their whole lives!

All five of them barged through the door, talking and joking around. Then all crashed on to my bed.

The all kept talking, not saying a word to me. Ash just grabbed my hand and carried on talking. I couldn't even make out what they was all saying, there conversations just crossed over each others. Whatever.

"Ah, Tz!" Calum finally spoke to me.

I sat back up, everyone now looking at me. "What?"

"We missed you today! Emily tried to sit in your seat at lunch and flirt with Ash!"

"I thought we said we wasn't going to tell her!" Ash snapped at him!

I didn't even look at Ash! They wasn't going to tell me. How could they not tell me that! I crossed my arms and sat back.