Chapter 9.

We was down in the basement.

Me and Poppy was looking over the boys YouTube account and looking through their twitter.

The boys was behind us practicing there songs.

"Ah, I keep messing up!" Ash screamed. I turned round to him and walked over.

"Calm down, show me the beat" I put my hands either side of his neck.

The boys was stressing a bit. School exams was around the corner and they had to finish their track list, for all their original songs.

He showed me, but I noticed he let his right drum stick slip a bit at the end, which caused him to skim the drum rather than secure a hard hit.

"What would I do without you!" Ash glared at me.

"Hey I say we replace Ash with Tz!" Mikey joked around, causing Ash to put his sad face on.

We was all chatting when we suddenly heard a shout from Poppy.

"What's wrong babe?" Luke walked over to her.

"Louis Tomlinson from One Direction just posted about your cover of Teenage Dirtbag!" She shouted again.

We all stared at each other before stampeding towards the computer.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Been a fan of this band for a while, everyone get behind them.

That was it really. 5 Seconds Of Summer blew up.

It all happened so fast!

The boys was now friends with one direction! They would talk all the time, it was so exciting for them! The best was yet to come!

@5secsofsummer: We're going to be supporting @onedirection on their world tour! :D we can't believe this had happened to us!! Thank you all so much <3

It was official. They had made it. I couldn't have been more proud of them. Their dreams was actually coming true.

They now had millions of fans. Girls throwing themselves at them everywhere, even a few boys. It was a lot to take in.

Me and Poppy saw the boys less and less.

We was now 19. Me and Poppy had moved together in our own apartment, we was preparing ourselves for when the boys left for the tour.

We continued with school, the boys dropped out. We did good, we got high grades in all our subjects and now was looking on going to get degrees.

This meant that we couldn't go with the boys on tour.

"We can't just follow them around on tour Tz, we have to think about our futures as much as we think about theirs, it's for the best".

Poppy was right. As much as I didn't want to hear it, she was right. What would we do? Sit around all day following them, doing nothing? Of course we couldn't do that.

It was really hurting me and Pops, we had spent everyday, for years with these boys and now we wasn't going to see them for months a piece. It was really depressing and caused a lot of arguments.

Me and Pops was applying for our courses. I would be doing English, and she was doing Music, at the end of it we would finish qualified teachers in our subjects. It would take us 3, maybe 4 years.

Ash hated us looking at this kind of stuff in front of him. He really hated it.

"Remember it's you two who don't want to come with us! You'd rather stay here and do your school! How do you think it feels to know your girlfriend, the love of your life! Doesn't want to be with you while you're experiencing your dream!" Ash screamed at me. "We're meant to stay together! You're not meant to leave me! We've never been apart from each other!" He continued to scream.