Chapter 1.

I was now alone. Well, alone was now me.

The flight from South Africa to Australia was 11 hours. I had a straight flight there, I didn't move the whole time. I just stared out the window, headphones in. Luckily enough for me I had a portable charger, otherwise I would have been damned to the noise of the air plane passengers two and a half hours in.

It had now been three months since my parents died. It was so cliché. Lions. Bloody lions.

Right away I had sold my house, our safari park, cars, land, everything possible. I had sold our animals. The lions went first.

- FLASH BACK -

"Tz, what are you doing with that gun?" Paul shouted as I stormed outside.

"I'm going to kill them Paul! They took them away from me!" I screamed, jumping into my car.

It took Paul three hours and 5 friends to find me.

I just sat in my jeep and cried for hours.

That night was worse than the night my parents was actually killed. It was that night their deaths actually sank in, they was gone. Killing our lions wouldn't get me anywhere... Well other than prison.

- REALITY -

I sighed. I was thinking about South Africa, and how different Australia would be? Would they actually be that different? I mean, both are hot as the fires of hell! Both full of deadly creatures... In fact I think there was a lesser chance of me dying in Australia than South Africa!

Hey! That kind of made me smile, which shocked me. I was smiling for about two seconds before my face began to twitch from the discomfort!

"Ah!" I gasped, moving my face around and pushing it around to massage it a tad.

I guess that showed I hadn't smiled in a while.

Three hours to go.

I was heading to my mothers best friends house. Her name was Liz, Liz Hemmings. She and my mum had grown up together, they spoke everyday, and visited once a year when they could.

My mother was actually born and raised in Australia, my dad was from South Africa, they met, fell in love and she moved back with him. Then I came along!

One hour to go.

Time was flying by, I was just reminiscing about my mum. The way she looked. People said we was the spitting imagine of each other. Although I had the few quirky differences. I had long blonde hair, she had it short. I had green eyes, as did she. Our eyes would always surprise people, they was sooo bright! They kind of scared people at times. We was both tanned (it was hard not to be when you live in South Africa). I was short like my mum too, actually I was an inch taller, standing at 5'4".

The biggest difference was our body types, my mum was straight as a line, whereas I had curves. God only knows where they came from!

"Tz, your hips are three times the size of your waist! Lend me some!" She would always say to me. It made me laugh, because to me my mum was perfect.

Since my parents died, I hadn't really been eating that much. My weight had plummeted. I went from a size 8/10 to a size 6/8... Sometimes a 4. Well that's what my top half and waist was, due to my curves I alway had a hard time buying trousers.

Luckily enough for me, I had loads made to fit me before I came over. Thanks to the wealth my family already had, and money from me selling everything I was sitting on a small fortune. That's without the money my parents would give me from their will. I was soon to be the rich girl, but none of that matter without my mum and dad.

Anyway, Liz would look after all my money until I left home, which in the will my parents left she would decide. I had to be safe within myself.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have now reached our destination"

I walked through customs with ease, I had already shipped all my stuff over. My furniture, clothes, jeep... The whole lot!

Now, all I had to focus on was finding Liz.

Well before I could blink she found me! I was in a whirlwind, she was speaking and crying I couldn't hear a thing, I just nodded and my eyes began to water, she was so much like my mum!

"Thank you Auntie Liz" I said hugging her. We must have been driving for hours.

"I'm so proud of you Tz, your being so brave. I can't believe the baby I once knew is now this beauty of a young women" the car stopped. Then she put her hand on my shoulder. "This is your new home now, I want you to be comfy, think of us as family. I already think of you as a daughter" I smiled and jumped out the car. Liz pushed me inside her- my new home.

"So you must be hungry! I'm gonna walk you upstairs, you're going to hop in the shower, it's in your room. You have school in the morning, and it's 9:30pm already! Hurry hurry!" She said pushing me up the stairs. "I'll bring your food up, and sorry your room is next to Lukes" she then stated.

The sound of 'East Jesus Nowhere' erupted from this room. "Green Day?!" I whispered to myself. Liz banged on the door, the noise decreased.

"Sorry babe, so hop in the shower and I'll be up with your food, only little bits!" Liz continued and she walked back down the hallway.

I stepped into my new room. It was a lot more girlie then I had imagined, but it was nice. The wall paper was beautiful! It was purple pearl affect and the lighted danced off the patterns of it. My bed was huge, enough to fit a family of five! My wardrobe was huge too, and I had a massive chest of draws, all filled with my clothes. I had a dressing table, filled with my makeup and stuff. I really loved this room. I guess Liz got me all new furniture! Wow, this is an amazing surprise!

I had a 20 minute shower. I mainly stood there, taking everything in. I stepped out and walked into my room, to see that Liz had out crips and chocolates etc on the bed with little smiley face note. I loved Liz.

I walked over to my dresser, and searched through the draws for underwear.

"Damn, where are they" I hushed to myself.

"Second draw down" a voice had spoken. I spun around slamming the draw closed with my leg.

"Shit" I said bending down to rub it.

He laughed.

"Nice to meet you Tzeital" this must have been Luke.

Ok so I was naked with only a towel meeting Luke. Whoa.

He walked over and I sat on my bed, grabbing a chocolate and stuffing it in his mouth in one go. Whoa.

"Hey Luke right?" I said before walking towards him. Little did I know my towel had got caught in my draw.

I stepped forward and it pulled off me.

Luke's eyes shot open and his moth dropped.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I spun around. "Turn around Luke! Shit! Where are my clothes!"

"Second draw down" he yelped, he was laughing his head off.

I panicked through the draw, and flung in my knickers and a huge ACDC top, it was XXXL so I wore it as PJ's.

"You can turn around now" I said with a great big red face.

"Well, that was a nice way to meet you" he smiled and got up. Walking past me, slapping my bum. He laughed again before I heard his door slam.

"Be ready for 8!" I heard a yell through the wall.

I pushed the food off the bed and dropped onto it. Ah sleep.