Chapter 11.

4 months without the boys.

We would be seeing the boys in 3 days, it was our school break, we'd be away for a month, but would have to continue keeping up with our work so we didn't fall behind.

"A month on the bus, this should be interesting!" Poppy said curiously.

"Hmm yeah, and the 1D boys are on there too! It will be good to see them again though! I miss Niall and Zayn's jokes!"

"It's going to be pretty cramped I imagine, I'm kind of nervous... I mean we haven't seen them in 4 months" Poppy's voice still ever so curious.

"We FaceTime them every night and they are constantly calling and texting us Pops, relax, it'll be fine... Like they never even left!" I was lying through my teeth. Of course is wasn't going to be the same! So much has changed.

-

"Are you excited! Tz and Pops are coming today!" Calum yelled at everyone!

"It's been forever since we've seen them! How you boys holding up? I don't think I could be away from someone I love for this long!" Harry spoke.

His comment followed by a eye-roll from Louis and Zayn.

"I'm nervous! I don't know how I'll react when I see her!" Ash's smile turned into a semi- frown.

"You alright Kido?" Niall asked.

"I just hope everything is the same you know... You alright Luke?"

"Luke?" Niall added.

"Um, sorry... I'm the same really nervous. We speak to the them every day, but to actually see them, touch them..." Luke began.

"Oi oi! Touchy touchy!" Harry piped up again!

"Sod off Harry!" Niall remarked looking back at Luke.

"I just hope everything is the same!" Luke finished.

-

"Mikey!" I yelled as he came into few!

Me and Poppy jumped into his arms, before are gaze was met by Liam and Harry!

We let go and then ran to them! Poppy jumping in Liam's arms and me in Harry's!

"We've missed you two!" Liam shouted!

Mikey walked over to us.

"Where is everyone? Where's Ash?!" I asked nervously!

Harry nodded behind me. I turned, oh my god. There he was! I chucked my bags to the floor and ran at him, as fast as I could!

"ASHHHH!" I jumped on him wrapping my legs around him! We both fell to the ground with me on top of him.

"I can't believe you're here! My beautiful girl! Ah just hug me for a minute please!" Ash breathed hard. I felt him sniff, like he was breathing me.

After a moment we stood back up, Ash grabbed my face.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to touch you for!" He whispered! "I can't wait to get you into bed!" A cheeky grin came on his face! A pecked him, and winked.

"Um, where's Luke?" Poppy's voice kind of wobbled.

Niall, Louis and Zayn walked out to us!

"My lovely ladies!" Niall ran over us, grabbing us and kissing us both on the cheek. "Oops, sorry Ash, forgot she was your property for a second aha! Where's Lucas?" He added.

I looked kind of confused too? Where was Luke? At that moment, a giant figure walked out of the bus.

"Fucking hell!" Poppy's gaze started going up.