Chapter 2.

BANG BANG BANG.

"Wake up Tz, you have 30minutes to get ready" Luke shouted through the wall.

What the hell, it was... 6:30am! I thought the idiot said 8:00am!

"I don't hear any moving in there!" He shouted through again.

"I'm awake!" I shouted back.

I sat up, rubbed my eyes. Ah school. The joys! Note the sarcasm. I walked into my bathroom and began to get dressed, remembering to now bring in with me my bra and knickers incase Luke decided to appear.

As I walked out, yet again here he was.

"Fuck! God Luke, what is it with you and knowing when I'm nearly naked!" I huffed covering myself as much as I could.

He rolled his eyes and turned around as he spoke, "you need to hurry up, we have some people need to pick up, you're driving by the way!"

"What? I've never driven here? I'd much rather you show me the road first" I kind of stuttered. I was scared as hell, driving was no joke. Driving in the harsh terrane in South Africa I've seen so many accidents in my time.

"You'll be fine, I'll help you if you get into any trouble" he added, scratching the back of his neck.

I walked over to my wardrobe, picked out my black ripped skinny jeans, and Pierce The Veil cropped muscle tee. I practically lived in band tees, I have seen so many, surprisingly, as hardly any came to South Africa, but we usually planned holidays around concerts!

I walked over to my dressing table and brushed my hair, filled my eyebrows and put on a little mascara. I wasn't really a make up girl, I mean I had far from perfect skin, and with all this stress I was breaking out, but it was clearing slowly but surely, and makeup would just annoy it, so I just put on moisturiser.

I turned to Luke.

"Hey, how do I look?" I said turning to him. He was already staring at me, this cheesy grin in his face.

"Great! And from the tee I can see you have good taste in music! Maybe mum was right, we will get along!" He made me smile, I grabbed my school bag, and headed down stairs with Luke.

I wasn't hungry, so I grabbed a bottle of water, and then made a green tea to quickly drink while Luke put his shoes on.

"Let's go!" We walked out the door. Liz had already left for work and had texted me.

From Liz:
Have a good day my beautiful girl, I know you'll do great! Luke will look after you, and make sure you tell him if you're having trouble with people or subjects (he's not as stupid as he looks) love you, Liz xxx.

It made me chuckle. I really did feel comfortable here.

We got in the car. I paused. I turned the keys and put it into drive. I paused again.

Luke places his hand on mine. "You'll be fine, honestly the roads are empty in the morning!"

We began to drive, he led me to our first location.

Ashton Irwins house. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. He was hot. Like amazingly hot. I was really taken back. I felt my cheeks burnings just by looking at the God in front of me. Calm down Tz! Stay cool.

He jumped in the back. "Hey, I'm Ash, your Tzeital! Sweet ride! Like a Safari car!" He chirped.

"Well she is from South Africa Ash!" Luke said sarcastically.

"Nice to meet you Ash" I said, looking at him threw the mirror and be went to our next destination. Trying not to blush again.

"Luke told me a bit about you, and I just want you to know that I'm here, we're all family, you know, like brothers. Guess know we have a sister" he laughed.