Chapter 30.

6months pregnant.

Liz and Anne Marie are coming today!

We haven't seen either of them in months. I knew they was coming, but expected it to be a lot sooner than it was! Mum sounded so adamant before, I wonder why they left it so long.

I was huge now!

We didn't know the sex of the baby, we wanted it to be a surprise! Although Poppy and Mikey reckon it's a girl, they tried a lot of those old time things to see if it was boy or girl. Dorks.

I carried on craving pasta. Just plain pasta! I couldn't have anything on it at all, cravings are weird!

We was at a stand still on tour, waiting for mum and Anne Marie in Texas. It was so hot here, and was making me pretty grumpy! It's hard lugging around this huge stomach in this heat.

Me and Calum grew closer and closer as friends! We was always by my side, along with Ash of course!

Baby Michael was getting so big now, and was the spitting imagine of Luke! His eyes was huge! Just like his mums and dads, honestly the brightest blue you've ever seen! And boy was he tall!

"Think it's a boy?" Ash interrupted my day dream. I was look right at baby Michael.

"No idea, Mikes and Pops think girl. What would you prefer?"

"I'm happy with anything!" He smiled wrapping his hands around me from the back and resting them on my belly. I loved when Ash did this! "I can't wait for us to be a proper family. Like we are now, but with Effy or Calum being born we'll be complete!"

I just smiled, and snuggled into his chest when it hit me.

"You just said Calum and not Luke!" I laughed.

"I-I ah damn! Can't we name the baby Cake? Luke and Calum!" He giggled.

Hmm. Now I want cake.

"No we cannot, only the super famous people can name their kids weird names like that and get away with it! But they're weird anyway!" I turned around in his arms. We hadn't been chest to chest in months, my belly being out barrier.

"I can't wait to hold you close to me!"

"Me too babe." I looked back down at my belly. "What are we going to do after Effy or Calum is born? Are we going to have a kiddy break or go straight back in?"

"Well technically babe, I'll be the only one going in-" he began. Always filthy minded I chuckled.

"Ashton Irwin." I interrupted.

"We'll just see what happens, I mean this little one wasn't planned, so maybe we should keep the trend?"

"You're always right Irwin!" I smiled tiptoeing to kiss me slightly. It's quite hard now, the bump creates a huge barrier!

-

"My girl!" Liz rushed through the door, knocking Luke out the way and embracing me into a huge cuddle. Moments later, Anne Marie entered the bus and repeated the process.

"Well, it's clear who the favourite child is!" Luke moaned.

"Tell me about it!" Ash added.

"Oh shut up you babies!" Liz laughed, then hugged Luke, Anne Marie hugging Ash.

"I can't believe you only have three months to go! You better make sure you're back in Australia for the birth!" Mum had this weird feeling I was going to give birth on tour and the baby wouldnt be an aussie?

"Yes mother."

"Don't sass me girl! I'll ground you." She meant it too. I stayed quiet.

Ash giggled and Anna Marie flicked his ear, that's my mother-in-law!

"Fuck!" A huge hit in the right side of my stomach. It really took me off guard, it was harder than usual! I've got a little football star in my belly!

"Tz! Don't swear!" Ash rushed over rubbing my stomach. He then felt the now softer kicks, he loved feeling the baby! "My little rock star is awake!"

Everyone took feels of my stomach, it was a normal thing. They'd all take turns trying to jiggle him/ her around and talking to see who got the best reaction. It was usually Ashton, only natural!

"Auntie Tz, I feel!" It was baby Michael. Like I said before, he was coming on leaps and bounds! He was just two, and already about 10ft tall! He loved the idea of another baby, someone to play with! He didn't even care if it was a boy or girl, in fact he wanted a girl! "When Effy come?"

"Soon mate!" Luke answered him.

"It's so weird seeing our babies with babies!" Anne Marie smiled at Liz.

"We're not babies mum! I'm 24! (If I gave them ages I forgot and I can't remember sorry!) ".

"You'll always be my baby!"

"And you two will always be mine!" Liz added. Sometimes I forgot Liz wasn't my birth mother, as weird as it sounds.

"I really can't wait to be a dad now! Little Calum or Effy! Hurry up!" Ash did that hug from behind thing.

"What do you mean Calum!" Luke shouted! Calum was doing a little dance around the living room.

"Yeah, Calum - Lucas Irwin!"

"Fine. I'll take it. I don't see why it can't be Luke! Calum, Mikey the next kid that pops out is going to be a Luke or else!" He threw his hands up, then scooped Michael and carrying him to the bathroom.

"He's still a baby." Liz laughed. "Just a very big baby!"