Chapter 23.

January 9th.

My birthday.

Gagged and blindfolded. It was cold, very cold. I think it was night. We was loaded into a car, and pushed down.

It made me think back to the first time I drove in Australia, I remember thinking about how steady the roads was compared to South Africa. When I drove, there was dirt and rocks under my tires, everywhere you went there was mainly dirt and rocks. Without the proper tires you'd have a punchier every mile you drove.

"Jake where are we going?" I asked.

"You're going to see Elizabeth Tz, are you excited!" He played on my unstable persona, treating me like a child. This made him even more sick and deranged.

My mental state was near enough gone. I knew she wasn't real, but at the same time I wasn't sure. I could see her playing with Ash. It was like, my future thoughts was my past memories! Everything felt to real, maybe because I wanted it to be. I wanted to survive this, get married and have a family. I wanted to have our baby, our little girl...

"Mikey did you hear that we're seeing my baby!" I giggled.

"I miss her!" He spoke back.

I wasn't sure if he actually believed in her? I think as funny as it sounds she was the only thing that kept us sane? Ironic, believing I had a child kept me sane! Kept Mikey sane! She wasn't real, but she kept us real.

We drove for a long time, a very long time. 5 hours maybe? Then suddenly we stopped. The side door opened and I was dragged up. My hands was untied and my blindfold taken off. I turned to Mikey and took his off.

"Come on you two, out the car!" Jake ordered us.

This house. This was Liz's house! Jake walked back around and got in the car.

"Where are you going?!" I called. Why was I asking where he was going? I should have ran to the door, but I didn't? I didn't want to risk anything!

"You'll never have to see me again. I promise! I'll miss you Tzeital. I'll miss what could have been." And with that he drove off.

He was gone from our lives for good. I couldn't help but question his motives, but I didn't care. I was home.

We stared at the house for a while. We was in the same clothes they had last seen us in... They was filthy and had rips. Me and Mikey would just glance from each other to the house, over and over again. Mikey took my hand and we walked to the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

We was met by a ghostly white Calum.

"Gonna let us in then?" I pushed in, walking into the kitchen with Mikey. I turned and there they all were.

Ashton. Luke. Poppy. Liz. Anne Marie. Karen.

Calum walked behind us and dropped down on the stairs.

They're faces all turned to us, no one said a word.

I don't know why, but the first thing I could say was "Where's Elizabeth?"

Ash, Liz and Anne Marie stood. Sending each other glances.

"Tz darling..." Anne Marie began. Liz have her a look, I'm not sure why?

Karen ran at Mikey, taking him in her arms. They both began to cry.

"Where is she?!" I asked again. Why was doing this? She's not real! Stop it Tz!

"I'll take you to her" Ashton then said. "Are you coming mum! She's just in our bedroom! It's how we left it babe! Nothing's changed!"

He grabbed my hand, and took me in his arms. Kissing me over and over again. He Started to take me towards the stairs, then Liz and Anne Marie came to us, they held us both and we sank to the floor.

"My baby is home!" Liz cried. "My little angel, my daughter, my baby girl!" She cried more.

Luke sat at the table crying into Poppy.

"Officer, please come quick Tzeital and Michael are here!" Poppy shouted! She stood up.

"Poppy you're having a baby too! Just like me and Ash did!" I smiled.

"They're having a boy Tz! Maybe we can have a boy too!" Why was Ash going along with this?

Liz and Anne Marie stared at each other.

"Mum I want to see her!" I turned.

"Tomorrow baby, she's... asleep! You don't want to wake her?!" Mum assured me.

I held on to Ash while a team of police stormed in. I looked at Ash, his eyes was closed. I closed mine to. I blacked out.

I woke up later in a white room.

"Where's Ash? Where is Ashton?! Ash! Ashton! Where is he!" Suddenly my head was clear. Everything came into my head. I knew Elizabeth was fake. I remembered the torture. Being abused. Not eating. Everything.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

"I remember! I remember! Please where's Ash! Where is my fiancé!" I looked at my hand. "Where's my rings! Where are my rings! Omg my necklace too, my brother gave me that! And my bracelet! It has my name in it! Ashton Loves Tzietal!" I continued to scream.

"Miss Naidoo!" I stopped this voice.

"It's Mrs Irwin!" I snapped.

"Mrs Irwin, your um, husband will be along to you soon. He's just speaking with our doctors. Your mother is keeping your possessions safe I can assure you!" This women assured me.

"Where am I?" I asked her.

"Sydney Mental institution"

"Miss, please understand this. I wasn't fine. I admit that, I was imagining things... I thought I had a daughter!" I laughed. Her face fell into this pitiful look. "I don't know what happen, but that sleep I had. It fixed it all! I remember it all! I need to talk to a police officer!"

She nodded and left the room.