Chapter 14.

I wasn't complaining.

Two days left with the boys. Well two days left with Ash. I was going home, we was leaving each other again... The heartache would start again.

We was all sitting in the living area watching a film. We all voted for a scary one, they was my favourite! I loved the thrill, even though they never really got me scared.

I was sitting in Ash's legs on the sofa, we had taken it all up. We had a huge blanket over us and I was using Ash as my pillow, the perfect pillow he was.

The film started, we was watching dead silence, a creepy doll film. Niall, Calum and Mikey was sitting in front of the sofa me and Ash was on, their backs against the front.

Ash winked at me and began to tickle Niall's ear. He screamed and we all started pissing ourselves! He sounded like a little girl!

"Fuck you Irwin" he yelped!

"Hey! Don't swear!" I shot at him!

"You've got her trained well!" He bit back nodding at Ash, I pushed him with my foot before cuddling up to Ash again.

Hmm. Ash's smell. Like I said before, it was amazing! The most calming thing in the world. You can't describe it because it's just him!

I started kissing his bare chest quietly, not wanting to draw the others attention.

"Stop teasing me!" Ash whispered in my ear, giving me a little wink.

Hmm, let's make this interesting.

I put my hand on his chest. Then began to move it down, again kissing his chest.

He shivered.

I moved my hand lower, just above the beginning of his boxers. Typical Ash, he was wearing joggers but they'd be practically below his bum. This however left his... just covered by his boxers.

I twisted around so now our chests was facing together.

"Hey Tz, can I use your butt as a pillow?" Mikey loudly whispered.

"Knock yourself out Mike!" I said sarcastically.

I grabbed the top of Ash's boxers, folding the tips of my fingers into them. I stared Ash in the eye and bit my lip. He started to get a bit flustered and pulled me into him more.

I leant in and kissed his neck. He began to grow. I continued kissing his neck, harder and harder he got.

"Don't do this to me babe!" He was getting hot under the collar. It just made me chuckle.

I then put my hand down his boxers the whole way. Resting it on his thigh. I was trying to tease him after all. I began to stroke his thigh.

His head fell back. I started kissing his neck again.

"Ah!" He let loose. Covering it up with a cough.

I had found that special spot on Ash's neck. Once finding it, it was only a matter if time before the game was over.

"Please babe! Don't do this to me here!" He whispered again.

I went in harder. Kissing and sucking. Biting sometimes. I give him 30 seconds.

I pulled my hard out his boxers and like clock work.

"Ah fuck!" He shouted. "Fucking hell!"

I started laughing uncontrollably.

"Hey don't swear!" Niall shouted!

"What happen?" Liam asked.

"Oh uh, nothing nothing!" Ash stuttered.

He had a huge patch on his boxers.

"I'm gonna get you for this!" Ash turned to me. "Stand up!".

I giggled and did what I was told.

"What's up Tz?" Luke asked as Ash stood up behind me. Really close.

"Still Ash I think!" Everyone looked over at us, and began to laugh!

"Dude! Not cool! We're sitting in front of you! Did you get any on us!" Calum shouted!

"Mikey! Wake up, you've got Ash's spunk all over you!" Niall shouted.

"Hmm pizza" Mikey mumbled. Everyone laughed again.

I swear to god, Mikey should just marry pizza!

Me and Ash walked into the bedroom.

He slammed the door. Locked it. Then slammed me against the wall.

"Do you think that was funny? Huh? Well, I'll show you what funny is. Won't be funny when you can't walk!" Ash whispered in my ear. Weird, he was kind of threatening me, and it turned me on so much.

Ash ripped my clothes off me. Like literally ripped them off.

"Um Ash how the fuck am I meant to go back to my bunk with no clothes to wear?!"

"You're really making me mad now! Don't. You. Dare. Swear. Alright!" He grumbled into my ear.

He dropped his pants and then picked me up and slamming me down.

I don't remember how but, the next morning I woke up on Ash's bunk with him next to me.

"How's those legs?" He smirked. Jumping out the bunk. "Stand up babe!"

I went to move. Fuck my clothes! I was naked!

Ash could see my face as he knew I had realised. Damn you Irwin. He chucked me his top, and I jumped down. My legs was actually shaking! Wow.

Calum and Luke walked up to the bunks and saw my legs shaking.

"Ash! That's my sister man!" Luke began!

"Teach me master!" Calum laughed.