Chapter 16.

We all looked at each other.

Still gobsmacked.

"Tzeital! I know your there open the door!" Ash was shouting through the door.

We was still all in our clothes from last night, smelling of booze, half of us was still drunk.

He's going to go crazy.

He continued banging.

James stood up. "Um, I'll get it for you. Go and clear up Tz". He walked over to the door.

I just stood up and waited.

"James! What are you doing here!" Ash stormed into the living room. "Tz."

I stood still. I really couldn't move.

"Sorry Ash, we'll just go. C'mon boys" Bradley then piped up.

"No. Don't." Ash then spoke. He did it quite quietly, that made it sound even more terrifying.

I took a deep breath and stepped forward.

"Welcome home babe. Wasn't expecting you till tomorrow, no parties tonight?" I shot back at him.

His eyes opened wide. He fists went into balls and his shoulders tensed up. His breathing went heavy and he stepped forward. Right into my face.

"I never cheated on you. I never have, and I never would. I went out every night and drank because it would make me forget you wasn't with me." He whispered in my face. "Go have a shower and clean yourself up. We'll finish this later".

I turned away and walked into the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the bath and started shaking, just uncontrollably shaking! The tears fell from my eyes and I let out short and quick breaths.

*ASHTONS POV*.

I wanted to go crazy. I can't actually believe what I'm about to say, but I wanted to just... Hit her. Bring her back into reality! What did she think she was doing, ignoring me. She's not allowed to do that. She's mine. My property.

"Are you alright Ash?" Tristan questioned me.

"Yeah course! Nice to see you guys! Thanks for looking after our girls, sorry if they gave you any trouble." I smirked at him. Sending a look over to Poppy.

"We wasn't trouble Ash" she then spat at me.

"Wait till Luke gets here!" I whispered in her ear.

The Vamps just looked kind of scared it was pretty funny actually.

"Uh, yeah the girls was fine really fun to hang with. We should, I mean all of us, go out one time" Connor then said.

"Nah they don't go out, I'm sure they was really embarrassing, don't worry you don't need to cover for them. But yeah, we should all go out, at least then we'll be there so stop them making a fool if theirselves"

"Dude, honestly they was fine. If anything it was us making the fools out of ourselves!" Brad then joined.

"Yeah, Tz and Pops practically saved my arse from being all over the internet, I was a mess!" James added. "Tz was really there for me".

"What do you mean really there for you?" Why did he keep repeating Tz was there.

"She was just helping him Ash!"

"I didn't ask you Poppy! Go and call Luke or something!" I shouted at her. I was one step from the edge. "As I was saying, thanks lads. I'll be sure to call you for that night out, we're here for two weeks. The 1D boys will be joining us too. Well guess you lot should get going, bet your management is going crazy!"

"Right, well bye Pops, tell Tz we said goodbye" They hugged Poppy, and left.

Tz walked out the bathroom, her hair was wet and tied up in a bun. She had leggings and a 5SOS tee on. Even like that she looked amazing. But I was still angry. Poppy replaced her in the bathroom, but not before whispering something in her ear.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Where did everyone go?" Her voice sound deflated. It hurt me seeing her upset, but I had to show her.

"Gone. They said bye, don't worry you'll get to see your little friends soon. We arranged a night out, this time I'll be there to keep a close eye on you."

She walked over to me, standing in front of me looking into my eyes.

"I'm sorry Ash, I didn't mean to upset you" she feel into my chest. "I love you so much". I wrapped my arms around her.

"It's okay, you make mistakes". I held her for what seemed like forever.

At least she learnt her lesson. She was mine, so obeyed my rules. I'd never been like this with her, but I had to show I wasn't about to let her fall into someone else's arms.