Chapter 13.

1 week left with the boys.

Me and Poppy had banged out all our work at the start of the trip to get it finished, so the whole time our attention was on the boys.

We hadn't long to go before we had to go back to school. This entailed not seeing the boys for another 3 months! Luckily this time they would be in Australia to visit us next!

There was a double shower on the bus, me and Pops had decided to take one before we went to bed. We'd put on our undies and stuff before leaving the bathroom, but would walk to the back room in our towels before getting completely dressed in our pj's.

"Hey, put She's so perfect on?" Poppy asked. I had slipped my top on and Poppy her pyjama shorts.

"HEYYYAYYYY!" I begin to shout into my brush, knowing Poppy would soon join in.

She begin singing Luke's part, she was taking it so seriously! It was so funny I thought I was gonna pee myself!

We both was then screaming the chorus, dancing around jumping on the bed!

Calum's part came on and I took it! I was reenacting Ash's drums, I looked liked a crazy women! One shouldn't play drums without them actually being there!

We both took the chorus again and then took a line each before screaming the chorus again!

"AND I KNOW NOW THAT IM SO DOWNNNN!" We ended the song rolling around on the bed.

We was in complete fits of laughter! We finished getting ready and then walked out the the rest of the boys.

They was all looking over Calum's shoulder laughing.

"Guys I'd rather you didn't look at that!" I heard Ash say.

"Yeah, can you delete it!" Luke piped up.

We walked in. They all turned and looked at us, everyone laughing, even Luke and Ash chuckled?

"What?" I said quite sternly.

"Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught... On film!" Mikey laughed.

"Guys what are you talking about?" Poppy then raised her voice.

"We caught you good girls, now you're bad girls! Another 5SOS song reference" Mikey went on.

"What the hell!" I walked over to Calum.

Omg. Someone had recorded me and Poppy dancing to the song in our underwear!

"Guys, okay stop looking at my girlfriend in her underwear! It's creepy!" Ash shouted grabbing Calum's phone.

"Cal you perv!" I sulked.

"Hey, you have good taste in music!" He laughed at me. Ah, damn! I smiled.

"Great arse Tz!" Harry shouted and then pretended to look for who said it. "Great figure Pops!" He then repeated the same action.

Ashton smirked at him. He then grabbed me, planting a huge kiss on my lips, getting quite intense, using a hell a lot of tongue!

"Okay Ash we get it, she's yours" Calum commented.

"I wouldn't mind a go though!" Niall said in a cheeky voice, running over punching my bum, making me yelp a bit!

"That's it Horan! I'm coming for ya!" Ash yelled.

I loved nights like these. All of us together, it was amazing. It was where my best memories was made! In that moment I was lost in reality, everything was perfect. I had perfect friends, a perfect boy friend, perfect family in Liz and Luke, perfect best friend in Poppy. Everything was perfect. Wasn't it?