Chapter 27.

Three months into tour.

We was now in Italy. I loved Italy, mainly because I loved pasta! It was my favourite, but lately I was craving it more that usual.

"Hey Pops! How's my little Michael?" I cheered over to her.

Michael was now two months old, he was Luke all over! He was the tallest baby you'd ever seen, and had even bigger, brighter eyes than Luke did!

"Wants a cuddle from his favourite auntie I think!" She smiled.

I jumped up and grabbed him from his pram! He was such a picture!

"Do you want to go for some pasta later?" I asked Poppy.

"Again?! Tz you've have pasta every day for a month! And it's straight carbs too, you're going to gain to much weight!"

"I just can't stop eating it! It's like I need it or my body will just go into ruins!"

"Wait..." Poppy began.

"What?" I looked at her with crossed eyebrows.

"This sounds pretty a familiar, when was your last period?" My eyes shot open. "Well?" She added.

"I-I don't know?"

"So it's been a while?! When are you due it?!" She began to get louder!

I pulled my phone out and looked on one of the tracker apps I had. I was a month late! What the hell, how did I not notice this! Omg! A whole month! Poppy must have seen my discomfort, a huge grin grew in her face and she snatched my phone.

"A month!!!!" She yelled. I was still in shock. "Luke! Get in here now! Ashton you too!"

"Poppy don't!..." I began as they both walked in.

"Tzeitals pregnant!!!" She screamed.

"W-W-Wha!" Ash stumbled!

"She's a month late! Omg!" Poppy cheered.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" Luke smiled!

"I haven't done a test yet! We don't know!" I tried to assure a very ghostly white Ashton. He nodded at me.

"You stay there, I'm going to the chemist..."

"For what Ash?" I asked.

"Pregnancy tests, duh!"

And with that he walked out the door. It took my a few seconds to realise me and Ash actually wasn't in the same breathing space anymore, he was so in his own mind he didn't realise he left me!

I didn't say a word. 20 minutes later Ash arrived back and sat a bag with about 10 pregnancy tests of different brands next to me.

"Really Ash? This many?"

"I didn't know what to buy! Hop to it Iwrin!" He said nibbling at his nails.

"How many shall I do?" I looked at Poppy.

"Three maybe?"

I nodded and walked into the toilet next to the dressing room. As I walked I bumped into Calum and the bag dropped, before I could do anything be began to pick them up and realised what they was.

"No way!" He smiled.

"I don't know yet... Cal I know this is gonna sound so weird, but will you come with me? Like just turn around when I'm peeing?" I giggled.

"Of course!"

Calum and me had always been close, and it wouldn't be the first time he's seen me pee. Don't ask.

"Are you done! Can I turn around?!" He moaned. "What do they say! How many have you done!"

"Calm your tits Cal! I'm just waiting to see what they say! I've done three!"

10 minutes passed. I stood up and pulled myself together.

"Calum". He span around. I held the three out. "They're all positive!"

"IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE! AGAIN!!!!"

He swung the door open and ran out! I grabbed him and told him to hush down before walked back into the room where Luke, Ashton, Poppy and now Mikey was sitting.

I didn't say a word, I casually walked in and took a seat down next to Ashton.

"Well?!" Luke shouted at me. Ashton was still nibbling at his fingers.

I pulled the three sticks out my pocket and placed them on Ash's lap.

"Hey daddy!" Calum then shouted!

Ash's hands dropped from his face and swung around me. Luke jumped onto Ashton, wrapped his arms around us too, followed by Poppy.

"Does someone want to fill me in?" Mikey said confused.

"I'm going to be a dad!" Ashton gleamed.

"I'm going to be an uncle again!" Mikey screamed! "Someone ring Pizza Hut!" Mikey began to tear.

"Aww Mikey don't cry!" I managed to let out through the mass of bodies on me. "Guys you're crushing the pregnant lady!"

"I can't believe it, I'm going to be a dad!"