Chapter 3.

What a way to spend a Friday night.

Me and Luke stayed up talking all night, from the second we come in from school. Liz didn't even disturb us, we heard her come to the door, but she didn't knock or say anything. Although she did text us both:

Dinner is in the oven if you want it, hope you two are alright, love you both xxx

I spoke to Luke about how much I missed my mum and dad. He even began to get teary eyes, we really grew close within that one night. We knew everything about each other, absolutely everything!

"I've known of you my whole life, but only really know you this one day, and it's weird because you already know me more than anyone else. You're my best friend Tz" Luke said as he lent forward to hug me.

We hugged for a long time, in fact we ended up laying in each others arms all night.

I can remember his smell and his breathing patterns. I noticed that mine was the same, like our hearts was one.

I told him about life back in South Africa, about my friends, school, our safari park.

"So you're trained to use a gun?" Luke gulped.

"Yeah, I'm trained to use many different types, so no matter what was laying around or that I could get my hands on, I'd have no trouble using it" I added. I chuckled to myself, knowing that must of put him on edge.

"Remind me to stay on your good side!" He laughed off.

Then he did something, as we was laying there, he was stroking my hair. Pulling his fingers through over and over again, it was so nice. But then he stopped and cupped my face, he looked down at me.

"I'm glad you're here" he said smiling.

Hey wait, Luke had a lip ring? I never noticed. Wow, I must be blind! I bit my lip staring at him. He's eyes, they was like sapphires. The bluest blue you've ever seen. Heartbreakers eyes.

After about 10 minutes I found the courage to ask him something.

"Luke, what happen with you and that girl?" I almost whispered it, so there was a chance he might not hear.

He did hear, and he pulled me close to him.

"She was my ex girlfriend, and she hurt me pretty bad" he paused. "She cheated on me, a lot and I use to take it, the guys hated her, but I just couldn't let her go, I thought I loved her, I didn't. But yeah, I was hurt a lot, and when I finished with her, she didn't want to take it, because in her world she did nothing wrong. I was always with the guys, and they don't like her she'd say. I haven't trusted, or spoke to another girl really since. Well since you that is. So you better feel special missy!" He then smiled.

I could hear the hurt in his voice. That hurt made me forget about my troubles, the world didn't revolve around me, it went on. Luke went on. I will go on. No point dwelling in the past.

It was funny, but I wasn't sure how to feel in this situation? Like with any other guy it would probably be a bit sexual or something, but with Luke it was friendly.

Obviously I fancied the pants off him, but at the moment I just wanted to settle in, not rush in to things. And besides, have you seen Ash, Cal and Mikey. Sex gods. All four of them.

We must have gone off at around 5am, and woke up at 1pm.

Wtf. I shot up.

"Hey guys, Liz let us in, we've been here for about 30 minutes but you two looked so comfy" Mikey smiled, waving around a slice of pizza.