Chapter 19.

It had been 4 days.

Me and Mikey was kept in an attic I'm assuming. There was no light, no noise, no breeze, no anything.

"Be a good girl and don't struggle!" This happened at least 3 times a day.

After it was over, I'd be taken back up to the attic.

I ran to Mikey. "Mikey, Mikey wake up" I begged him.

He sat up and stared me in the eyes. He knew as much as I did this was wasn't good. This was hopeless.

Tears filled his eyes. I thought seeing Ash cry was the most heartbreaking thing in the world, but seeing Mikey cry hurt just as bad.

He knew what was happening to me. I never said a word, but he knew.

"I'll get us out of this Tz, I'll take you home to Ash. It will all be okay!" He flung his arms around me.

Why. Why bring Mikey. He doesn't deserve any of this.

I would ask this monster to let Mikey go, he'd just say that he new to much.

I would ask this monster what's going to happen to us, he'd say we'd never leave till he got what he wanted.

I would ask this monster what he wanted, he's say me.

Seconds turned into minutes.

Minutes into hours.

Hours into days.

Days into weeks.

Weeks into months.

Yes it had now been months. Two to be exact.

*ASHTONS POV*

I don't sleep. I haven't slept in god only knows. She didn't come back. Neither did Mikey, I knew something was wrong.

I walked out from the club into the sea of paparazzi. Stumbling over to a door man I asked him where Tz and Mikey went. He told me to get pizza.

After a day I phone the police. They traced back all CCTV, I couldn't believe my eyes.

He got her. He finally got my girl.

All I've done is cry. I sit in Liz's house. In Tz's... Our bed. The bed we shared for practically our whole relationship. I would just sit here and cry.

All the shows was cancelled. The fans understood, they was good to us. They made campaigns and did everything they could to spread awareness about Tz and Mikey.

That bastard. Him and his fucking pizza! No... It's not Mikey's fault. At least he's there with her, and she's not alone. Hopefully he's there... Hopefully she's not alone.

"Ash, it's us" My mum, Liz and Luke walked into the room.

"Please don't touch anything!" I begged them. I didn't want them to disturb it. Everything she touched, I wanted it to stay how it was.

"Baby, you need to come and eat!" My mum sat down at the end of the bed.

"Eat? How can I eat not knowing if she has food! How can I sleep knowing that she's not sleeping! I just know! How can I do anything knowing that Mikey might be alive or dead! How! And her. I can't" I went back into tears.

"We'll get them back mate. I promise." Luke hugged me.

My mum teared up. She knew, she absolutely knew I was broken. Without Tz, I had nothing.

"Without you I'd kill myself" I mouthed the words she once said to me.

"Its been two month Luke. Two months."

"I know man, I miss her and him every single day." He said.

What did he say it like that. Like they was already gone. I won't give up! Not till I have my baby back!

*TZEITALS POV*

I still smell like Ash.

The smell never goes, I'm so grateful.

Mr. Marlor asked about mine and Ash's baby the other day. I completely forgot about the lie I told him. It shocked me when he asked, I really didn't know what to say. Did he know I was lying?

I told him that it was none of his business. It was weird, he'd question me about it all the time.

"Is it a boy or girl? How old would it be now? Does it look like you or Ashton? How does it handle him being on tour? Does it speak? What was it's first words?" He'd ask constantly.

He asked in front of Mikey once, I thought the jig was up.

"Tz, please tell me about the baby!" Marlor question.

Mikey's head shot at him. I don't know if he remembered the lie or not, but what he did was brave. I didn't say a word at the risk of being found out, but Mikey ran with it.

"You're disgusting! You took a mother away from her daughter! That poor baby girl, you left her with one parent!" Mikey shot at him. Mikey grabbed my hand. "We'll be home to see Elizabeth soon Tz, you'll get your baby back".

Marlor left us after that. He came back up with packets of food, and bottles of water. He left us for 4 days.