Chapter 10.

Boys on tour.

Interviewer: Boys how are you handling your new fame?!

Mikey: It's the craziest experience ever, and we are so thankful for it.

Calum: Yeah we love our fans so much.

Ashton: We also want to thank the One Direction boys for giving us this opportunity, we are forever in their debt!

Interviewer: Any of you got homesickness yet?

Mikey: Yeah, Luke major has it!

Ashton: He just misses is mum and Poppy.

Interviewer: So you're not all single?

Luke: No, I have a girlfriend called Poppy.

Ashton: I have a girlfriend too, called Tzeital.

Interviewer: Tzeital? That's a weird name?

Ashton: Yeah she is pretty weird! I couldn't imagine her named anything else

Interviewer: How are they handling your new fame? I mean you now have millions of girls wanting your attention, won't they get jealous? Won't they get hate from the fans?

Calum: They have private accounts.

Interviewer: So you're hiding them?

Ashton: No protecting them!

Interviewer: Luke you're awful quiet?

Luke: Oh, um sorry! This is just so surreal! Going from these four aussie boys that practised in basements and garages to now playing in famous venues it's amazing. Just getting use to being away from everyone is hard I guess.

Calum: Yeah, we miss everyone a lot. A hell if a lot!

Interviewer: So you're new single 'She's so perfect' is storming the charts and is going to number one all around the world!

Ashton: Yeah it's pretty amazing! We love our fans! Everyone who listens to the song really, we love them all. Boy or girl, we don't discriminate ha ha.

Mikey: Love the people and Pizza!

Interviewer: Ha ha, So your album has just been realised, um Ashton, what's your favourite song?

Ashton: Easy, actually hmm. It's between... Ah man this is hard! Um, I do love Long way home. It just really reminds me of happy memories with my girlfriend.

Interviewer: So it was written about her? Lucky lady! Will we ever get to see her?

Ashton: Of course you will!

Interviewer: What about your girl Luke?

Luke: Well the girls are best friends, so I'm sure if one makes an appearance the other will.

Interviewer: Calum, Mikey, any girls on the go?

Calum: um, no?

Mikey: *cough* Calum got them groupies *cough*.

Ashton: You can't say that on the radio!

Calum: Damn it Michael!

Ashton: Don't swear!

Calum: I only said Damn!

Luke: Calum!

Interviewer: Ha ha ha, well that's the 5SOS boys! Now let's play their new single She's So Perfect!

-

"I miss them so much Tz".

"Me too Pops, me too" I tried to comfort her.

She's so perfect played out, I tried to bust a move, knowing my dodgy dancing was sure to make Poppy laugh.

"This isn't going to work" Poppy whispered. Looking down at her papers.

"Huh? What was that Pops?"

"Oh nothing... Nothing" she faked smiled.

I heard what she said. I knew what she meant. I knew she was right. I wasn't going to admit it though.