Chapter 15.

New Magazine: ASHTON AND TZETIAL HEADING FOR SPLITSVILE - cheating accusations on both sides.

Hello Magazine: ASHTON IRWIN SEEN GETTING IN TO CAB WITH NEW 'FRIEND' KENDALL JENNER. - pictures inside.

Now Magazine: INSIDERS CLAIM TZEITAL JUST ABOUT READY TO BREAK DOWN! NOT HANDLING 5SOS ASHTONS WILD NIGHTS OUT WITH GIRLS - more info inside.

Day after day that's all I got, I couldn't even walk into a local shop without all this shit in my face.

No we're not heading for splitsvile?

Yes maybe he had found a new friend in Kendall! But I trust him. I do!

Sometimes I do get upset by these party pictures, what girlfriend wouldn't?! But an insider? Who on earth could that be!

I brought the mags and took them home, I got in the door and threw them at Poppy.

"Hey! That's not nice!" She yelped as I marched through the apartment. The sound of my heels on the floor adding to the my frustration.

"KENDALL FUCKING JENNER!" Poppy then screamed. I span around and hopped in on the side, opening the cupboard next to me and pulling out white chocolate chip cookies.

I nodded at her stuffing the cookies in my mouth. "How the fuck can I compete with that!" I muffled through the food.

I picked up my phone and scrolled to Ash's name.

It rang, and rang, and rang...

If this boy doesn't answer so help me god.

Babe!

Ah he was drunk. I could hear the night club music in the background.

How's Kendall?

I dunno? Why would I know?

Because you're with her often enough and you know im a huge fan of keeping up with the Kardashians.

Oh yeah you-you are! I don't know where she is? I no seen her.

You're lying Ash.

Me no lie.

His drunk voice was highly annoying me now.

Ash. I'm sick of this.

You're not well! You ok!

Just fuck off Ash!

Hey-hey don't swear!

Call me when you're sober. It would make a change for once!

Tz!

I put the phone down.

"Pops, we're going out tonight!" I shouted over at her.

"That's the Tz I know and love!" She got up. "Best go get my rollers in!" She semi-cheered.

Ash didn't care about me, sitting home every night doing my work while he was out partying. Ringing me up drunk. I wasn't going to care either.

Just so they knew I tweeted:

@itsTzeital: Night out tonight! 🎉🍹🌃

I couldn't wait to not answer Ash's phone calls! To ignore his texts! Give him a taste of his own medicine!

Me and Poppy spent all day getting ready! It was just like the old days. Reminiscing back to when all of us would get ready to go to house parties and stuff. There I go again, thinking about Ash.