Chapter 25.

Jewellery.

My necklace, the beautiful locket my brother had given me. It's small and oval and in an antique silver shade, it complemented my dress perfect. Also the lining was a royal blue. Something old - something blue.

My bracelet, the beautiful pandora my fiancé had given me. It spelt out 'ASHTONLOVESTZIETAL' there wasn't a day that went by since he gave it to me that I didn't wear it.

Poppy had a bracelet like it to, this morning she gave me gift. It was three charms on another bracelet: two girls holding hands, two hearts joined together and a forever symbol in the middle. "Because we'll never be apart" she told me. My best friend forever. Something new.

My rings. My promise ring. My engagement ring. Yet again, from my fiancé. From the love of my life. From my Ash.

I looked down at myself, I was ready for this.

"Dress"

"Check"

"Hair"

"Check"

"Makeup"

"Check"

"Jewellery"

I smiled. "Check".

"Are you ready to become Mrs. Irwin?"

"Fuck check!"

"WOO PUNK ROCK!" Poppy laughed.

We approached the door. Inside would be Michael Gordon Clifford. Lucas Robert Hemmings. Calum Thomas Hood. And Ashton Fletcher Irwin.

Along with the minister, duh.

I had Liz, Anne Marie, Joy, Karen and of course Poppy waiting with me.

"Time to get this show on the road and steal you away from the Hemmings to the Irwin clan!" Anne Marie giggled at me. "I'm so happy Ash found his true love in you Tz. I've never had a bad word to say about you, and that's saying something because that my little baby in there!" She smiled.

"Well done beautiful, you deserve this so much!" Karen pinch my cheek. "I'll never forget you staying by and looking after Mikey!"

"Calum is just going to be forever alone isn't he." Joy huffed, and then smiled giving me a little kiss on the check.

"Come on baby, time to walk you down the isle!" Liz already had tears in her eyes.

"Thank you mum." I kissed Liz on the cheek. I then looked up. "Hope you have a nice view up there!"

The doors opened. Omg. The One Directions boys was here, The Vamps was here.

"Surprise!" Liz nudged me.

I couldn't stop smiling and I wouldn't stop smiling either. I smiled at everyone in that room.

I just wanted to be with Ash. To be Mrs Ashton Irwin.

He turned around. The look on his face, I couldn't describe. But I'd never seen him look that way, it was all the happiness in the world was now with him.

It began.

"Tzietal..."

"I do". I said, Ash placed my silver band on my finger. It was plain, it was beautiful. On the inside it wrote:

~ I promise to love you forever - Ash ~

"Ashton..."

"Of course I do!" I placed his ring on. Just like mine it wrote:

~ I promise to love you forever - Tz ~

"You are now husband and wife!"