Chapter 4.

Monday.

I had the most amazing weekend with the boys! We woke up on the beach the next day, they was all hanging like bitches! I drove everyone home and then me and Luke had a movie day in the living room.

BANG BANG BANG.

"Tz, you awake?!" Luke shouted through. I was not looking forward to this every morning.

"Yeah, give me 20!"

Didn't have any homework, other than that project, but we had forever to do it and I was planning on starting it tonight and hopefully finishing by Sunday, I didn't need the boys, they'd just slow me down.

So I got ready, this time remembering to get dressed in the bathroom. As always, Luke was in my room as I walked out.

"Ah. That was one of the only reasons I came in here!" Luke sighed. I shook my head. "Want breakfast?"

Omg. I hadn't eaten in 3 days.

"Hey Tz, I haven't seen you eat the whole time you've been here? Weird huh." Luke stated.

I shrugged it off. I just wasn't hungry. I don't know why, I just wasn't.. Maybe I should talk to Liz? Maybe not. It's probably nothing and I don't want to worry her.

"Yeah weird! Are we picking up the guys?" I quickly changed subject.

"Yep, every morning!" He said dragging me out the room.

Yet again, Liz had to leave for work.

Have a lovely day beautiful, make good choices and look after Luke! Love you xxx

I loved Liz. Luke received the same, but with my name. She was cute!

We drove to Ashton's, he ran out and jumped in the back, kissing me on the cheek and spudding Luke.

"You spud now?" I asked.

"We do what we want, we're punk rock!" Luke shouted. Oh god. Mikey had got into his head!

I already had Blink playing by the time we got to Mikey's, he jumped in and we dashed over to Calum's.

Calum sprang in the car.

"Sup!"

As it was Monday morning, none of us really spoke, we was all so tired.

Class schedule:

Math.

English.

- Break -

Religious Studies.

- Lunch -

Creative Writing.

Music.

Always had Music at the end of the day, thank god.

I had started to wonder, should I try to make some friend who are girls? I couldn't hang with the guys constantly, like girl conversation was needed.

We sat in music, I sat at the drums, Ash came behind me and grabbed my arms.

"Let me show you this beat, kick it" he shouted!

As he hit the first beat, the doors flew open. All out heads turned.

"Um, hi? Or is it hey? Whatever. Um, I'm Poppy, I transferred from drama to music" this girl began.

She had on black skinnys and a ACDC tee, she had concert wristbands all up her arms and just look cool as fuck. She had brown hair with a fringe, and these bright blue eyes. I looked over at Luke, he was standing with Cal and Mikey. They all looked like they was gonna pass out.