Chapter 12.

The interview.

Luke had got Poppy away from the camera, so he didn't feel need for her to talk. I was worried, why did Ash want me to do this?

Interviewer: I'm here with out very special guests 5 Seconds Of Summer! And not to mention their two special lady friends. How's it going guys!

Mikey: Pretty swell thanks Dave, how about you?

Interviewer: Yeah, all good in the hood Mikey! Speaking of Hood. Mr. Calum Hood is here! 1/4 of the boys from 5SOS! Hello Calum!

Calum: That was a pretty cool intro there, pretty hot!

Interviewer: You are very welcome! So here we have Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke! Ashton, Luke you've brought your girlfriends along too! This is very exciting!

Ashton: Hey Luke? Who are those two weirdos over there?

Luke: No idea? Awkward.

Interviewer: So we have the beautiful Tzietal and Poppy here! Okay, let's talk to Tzietal!

Ashton: Its best to call her Tz, her name is kind of a mouthful!

Interviewer: So Tz, the internet is blowing up! We finally get to know you girls! How is it being out of hiding?

Me: Um, is weird. We wasn't in hiding or anything, me and Pops still live in Australia while the boys are on tour, we're just visiting.

Interviewer: Hey that isn't a Aussie accent?! So you're not on tour with the boys! How on earth do you keep an eye on your men?

Mikey: She's from South Africa!

Interviewer: Ah cool!

Me: Yeah I moved over here from South Africa about 4 years ago? And I don't need to keep an eye on Ash, I trust him.

*Ash pecks you on the lips*.

Everyone: ooooo

Interviewer: Ah they just had a little kiss guys! This is so cute! What made you move from South Africa? Where did you go? We've heard that you was living with Luke!

Luke: Yeah she was, our mums was best friends! So of course when she moved here she came to us! Me and Tz became instant best friends, I consider her my sister!

Interviewer: That puts to bed romance rumours between you both then?

Me: Ah! Me and Luke are family! Him and his mum took me in, and as Luke said we became instant friends. Well family! He's my brother!

Interviewer: Took you in? Why what happen?

*Ashton whispers, "you don't have to say", I rub his hand*.

Me: Well, my parents was in a accident and both died. I didn't have any other family, all my grandparents was already dead and both parents was only child's. My mum grew up in Australia with Liz, and they've been best-friends ever since, so Liz insisted I go move to Oz.

Interviewer: Wow. That's terrible! I'm so sorry! You're very brave!

Me: Thank yo...

Interviewer: So how about these rumours with you and Calum.

Me: Ah. I've only ever been with Ashton, let's just get that clear. It's just me and Ash.

Ashton: Yeah. Always just us.

Interviewer: So, do we hear wedding bells or the pitter patter of tiny footsteps.

Me: No, his career has only just began! We can't put it on hold.