chapter 1

Hi everyone👋🏽 How did you guys find my book? 👀
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I'm a need to add more chapters to this book!

This book is currently being edited.

Listen, Ima keep changing up this book until my readers feel satisfied. Can't please everyone so work with me ppls 😊

~~~~~~~~~
Edited

SYNOPSIS of the PAST

I had just finished doing my last dance, being a stripper wasn't fun at all, men just wanted to be with you, touch you on places you that you didn't want to be touched and other stuff and they don't know when to fucking quit. I hated this job but what else could I do? This was the only job that was available to me and the only job that I could get. But getting paid at the end was what made my day. I slowly knocked on my bosses door, waiting for him to say enter.

"Come" I heard him say and I slowly opened the door then peeked my head inside. I cleared my throat then walked inside, not before closing the door.

"I'm he-" I was about to say when I got cut off.

"I know you're here for your pay Bunny, it's over there in that small envelope" he said as he pointed at the envelop which rested on the small table in the corner of the room. I slowly nod then made my way over to it. Picking it up I took out my money then checked it.

"You must be kidding?" I asked and he turned to look at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Does it look like I'm smiling or laughing" he paused then rested his feet on his desk. "Let me be real with you darling, you're not doing your job, give men what they want, you're putting a bad name on my small business" he said and I balled my hand in a fist, trying to maintain my anger.

"I only dance, I do not have sex with those good for nothing, low life men we had an agreement, I worked extra hard for this and did overtime for you and this is the pay that I get, how am I supposed to take care of myself?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay here is a proposal bunny, I have one more client coming tonight, I owe him some money and I want to make a good impression so he doesn't blow my fucking brains out, so help me, I'll add a little something to your pay" he begged and I looked up at the ceiling, thinking if I should do it or not.

"No I'm not doing it, unless that little pay that you are adding is an extra two hundred dollars" I told him and he banged his fist against the wooden table.

"Fuck no, are you fucking deaf, I owe the man money how am I supposed to pay you that much?" He asked and I frowned.

"Fine then, he can kill you all he wants I don't give a shit, I quit" I told him once again and his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"You are so selfish, after I did so much for you, now take what you fucking get and leave my office. Go get dressed in something sexy then come back" he demanded and I shook my head.

"No I'm not coming back, I quit, the tips aren't worth it either, cheap ass!" I shouted and he laughed even more.

"You can't quit you have rent to pay, you are in dept, don't make this hard on yourself darling just do what you have to do. Okay go get dressed then come back and next week I'll added a little more to your pay." He said and I rolled my eyes then turned on my heel.

"No! I'm done" I told him and he angrily stood up.

"Fuck you, you're gonna come crawling back, and when you do I'll just laugh in your fucking face bitch!" He angrily shouted and I spat in his face then ran out. I heard him screaming and shouting but I didn't care.