chapter 10

Edited

SERENA POV

5 months

I've been with Nikolai for a few months now and he has been treating me okay so far. I never tried escaping again because I was scared that Nikolai would lock me up so I kept myself quiet. I still didn't get a chance to take my phone from Nikolai because he's with me 24/7 making sure that I'm eating or something. Nikolai never forced me to have sex with him either. He would either kiss me or touch me places that would make me go crazy. Sometimes I would try to push him away but that wouldn't work cause all I did was melt into his touch. Fuck he was good at that.

Something heavy was holding me down, I tried moving around but it just felt like that something that was holding me tightened, it was like it was trying to squeeze the life out of my body and guess who that something was. No, it was someone. Nikolai.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the room, the sun was out and it was shining directly at me which made me groan. My eyes fell to Nikolai's hands that were tightly wrapped around my small waist and one of his legs was holding me captive. I tried wiggling out of his hold and he growled, I could feel his chest vibrating against my back.

"Stop moving" he mumbled and my heart jumped but this didn't stop me from moving. His hands gripped my waist to stop me from moving. I blushed deeply when I felt something poking me, I bit my lip and began grinding against him which made him groan. He removed his hands and leg which was a great chance to run but he hovered over me and pinned both my hands above my head. Then uses his other hand and slowly runs his fingers up my legs then over my stomach which made me shivered.

"Don't start what you can't finish Bellissima" he mumbled as his eyes darken. He buried his head into my neck then inhaled my scent.

"Did you take your pills?" He asked and my eyes widen, he lifted his head and looked into my eyes.

"N- no I didn't" I stuttered and his eyes showed a different emotion.

"You know if I fuck you and you become pregnant I will take care of my child but then again, I'll get myself a new woman," he said and somehow I felt a bit jealous, it felt like I wanted to shout at him and hit him so many times but then he will only feel like he won and I'm the one who's in need and falling for him so I kept quiet.

That was mean to say, but he's a Mafia don't expect anything nice to come out of his mouth!

"Is that jealousy I sense Serena" he whispered in my ear and I shook my head.

"I don't care what you want to do," I said and his eyes darkened, he licked his lips then smirked.

"Since you don't care then I will get you pregnant then go get myself a new woman," he said and my mouth was wide open in shock. "Take your clothes off and let's begin" he smirked and I closed my eyes while blushing. He began placing kisses on my neck then he released my hands that were above my head. His hand found their way into my shorts and he began circling my clt. A moan escapes my lips when I felt him entered two fingers.
Serena stop, he's winning

He began thrusting his fingers as he kissed my lips. I felt him slap my ass and I gasped and with that, he slid his tongue into my mouth. I arched my back digging my nails into his back making him hiss. He started thrusting his fingers even faster. "Oh god," I moaned when I felt myself coming. He curls his fingers upward and I came trembling. A knock sounded on the door and he let out a frustrated groan then hit the wall that was above my head which made me jump.

"What?!" He shouted while still hovering over me with his fingers also inside me.

"Um... sir they're ready," he said then Nikolai pulled out his fingers then brought them to his lips, he looked into my eyes and placed them in his mouth which made me even wetter. He stood up and walked over to his closet. A few minutes later he came out fully dressed in his suit.

"Go clean yourself up, Adriana is taking you to the mall. Don't try anything stupid" he warned and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't own me" I mumbled and he seems to hear me.

"Watch your mouth bellissima," he said. He was about to leave when he stopped on his way out.

"Remember to take both your pills after breakfast," he said and I nodded.

"What?" he asked. "Presto bellissima," he said.
(Soon beautiful)

"Yes" I mumbled and he nodded and left. I stood up and showed the door middle finger not that he could see. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. Taking off my clothes I steeped into the shower.

A few minutes later, I came out of the bathroom fully clothed in the clothes that Adriana sent for me. I walked out of the room and I saw Isabella walking past me with her bear in her arms.

"Bella" I called, turning around she looked at me then smiled.

"Sewena" she squealed as she ran over to me.

"Hey, do you know wanna follow me to Nikolai's office?" I asked and she nodded "let's go?" I said then held on to her hand.

"Where are your mommy and daddy?" I asked and she looked at me then smiled.

"Momma is bwsy and daddy is at work with Nicoli" she simply said and I nodded. She stopped and pointed to the door that had Nikolai's name engraved on it.

"Thank you for accompanying me Bella," I said and she giggled then ran away. I walk into his office and the first thing I did was look into his drawers. I was searching everywhere but then I finally found it in a little box where he kept some of his drugs, cigarettes, and some other illegal stuff. Placing the box down, I turned my phone on.

I saw many missed calls and text messages. I didn't even bother to check them. Most of it was from Jace, one from the guy that I met at the cafe and Alice. I quickly went through my contacts then tapped on Alice's number to call her.

□ Oh my god, you're fine, where are you? why didn't you call me?. Are you safe and ok?

■ Yes I'm fine Alice I'm somewhere safe from Jace I'm so sorry I couldn't call you earlier

□ I just want to know if your ok so how have you been?

■ Great I can't talk right now ok I'll speak to you another time bye

Ok, bye

After ending the call a message popped up on my screen which made my heart jump.

Jace: you think you can run away and go live with someone else don't you Serena but I promise I will find you and when I do, I will beat the fuck out of you. You'll be sorry you left bi-

I didn't get to finish reading the text because my phone was pulled away from my hand so fast I couldn't even comprehend what just happened. Who could have taken it away from me if Nikolai wasn't here?. I turned around to see an angry Nikolai with fury in his eyes.

Oh shit, didn't he leave

"Nikolai" I whispered and I sheepishly smiled. In the blink of an eye, Nikolai pushed me up against the wall, then held both hands above my head and his body pressing into mine. His eyes had this look that scared me.

"You know what naughty little girls get when they misbehave?" He asks and I shook my head.

"They get punished" he smirked and I gulped.
•••••••••••••••••••••