chapter 50

SERENA POV

9. Months. later.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Mama" Lorenzo called, my eyes fluttered opened and I squinted my eyes when the sun shone in my face.

"Mama, dada" Logan called I looked over at the baby monitor and sighed. The twins started to cry and Nikolai touches me on the arm.

"The babies are crying" he whispered and I rolled my eyes at him and sat up.
He's telling me that the twins are crying why didn't he go and get the boys.

I yawned then stood. I left the room and walked down the hall to the nursery, I opened the door and saw Lorenzo and Logan standing in their crib. They smiled with their hands stretched out. I walked over to Logan and picked him up then placed him down on the floor. I did the same to Lorenzo then held on to their hand. "Come on," I said as I left the room. I went into our room. I stooped down to their level and placed my finger on my lip. "Shhh, daddy is sleeping" I whispered then picked them both up and placed them down on the bed.

"Shhh, dada," they both said with their fingers on their lips. I smiled then walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then washed my face. I came out of the bathroom and burst out into laughter when I saw what the twins were doing to Nikolai. Logan was sitting down on nicks head while Lorenzo was hitting his face while saying 'dada'. He groaned and I walked over to them.

"Stop," he said then sat up. He placed Logan in his lap then looked up at me.

"What" I giggled and he glared at me. "Come to mommy" I cooed and Lorenzo crawled over to me "I can't believe that my boys are getting big," I said then lift him up.

"You told them to wake me didn't you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I didn't tell them anything, plus you deserved it for telling me to wake up and go get the boys when you could have done it," I said and he yawned. "Anyways the boys are one year's old today" I squealed while raining kisses all over Lorenzo's face. Logan wiggled out of Nikolai's hand and crawled over to me I gave him kisses too and he laughed showing his eight teeth. Nick stood up and walked into the bathroom. A few minutes later he came out in sweatpants and a white tee. He took Logan from me then pecked my lip.

"I'm sorry" he whispered and I nodded and kissed him. "No," Logan said and I giggled. Logan grabbed my face then kissed me.

"Looks like someone's jealous," I said and Nick chuckled. "Ok let's go downstairs and celebrate the twins first birthday," I said then picked up Lorenzo. We left the room and I went downstairs to the dining room. I gave Nikolai Lorenzo so that he can put them in their high chair. I had to aww when I saw how cute they were. I took a picture of them.

"Happy birthday!" Adrian shouted from upstairs. I looked up and saw her coming downstairs with Matteo and Isabella in his arms. Adrian finally told Nikolai that she was dating his best friend and he didn't mind. Two months had passed and Matteo proposed to her. I'm so happy that they are together. "I can't believe they are one year's old, I remember when they first got here, so tiny" she fake cried and I chuckled.

Thalia the maid came with the babies cake and she placed it down in front of them. "Thank you Thalia", I said and she nodded and smiled. After we sang happy birthday I told then to 'Dig in'. I took photos as they ate there cake. I giggled at how messy their face was.

"Happy birthday," Isabella said, she was about to give them a kiss and Logan rubbed cake on her face. Isabella giggled then licked the cake off her hand. "Hmmm" she hummed with a delight expression on her face.

"So cute," I said then took another picture.

"Sorry I'm late" I heard Ali say, Alex ran over to me and I stoop down to his level and gave him a big hug with a kiss on his cheek.