chapter 3

It's like a MYSTERY!
Why doesn't Serena remember when she clearly was there?
I think she lost her memory or is it something else 🤷‍♀️

Edited

NIKOLAI POV

Okay, I was really angry when she left my house after signing the contract. She belongs to me whether she likes it or not; she broke every single rule on my fucking contract. There was something about Serena, though, that made me so interested in her. Yes, I wanted to break her and hurt her so that my brother would be angry. After spending so many times with her, seeing her every day and her doing something to piss me off made me kind of miss her.

When she left, I was pissed, and I wanted to find her so badly to punish her or lock her up for leaving. I was the one who was supposed to break her, but over the years, when she left, she was the one breaking me. I had to fucking look for her; I wanted to touch her; I wanted to torture her; I wanted to fuck her and make her scream my name once again. I tried having sex with other women, but I just got angry at them and told them to leave. My brother left, and he didn't come back after Serena left, which makes me wonder, but I tried not to think much about it.

She made me obsessed. She was also the reason why I added the last rule to my contract.

I just wanted her for sex and I still do, nothing else but sex.

So how did I end up wanting to fuck her so badly? I'm breaking my own fucking rules, and that's not like me.

Four fucking years to not have her; my anger was all gone; I just wanted her. I still wanted to lock her up for leaving and making me wait for so long to find her, but when I saw her again, I couldn't do it.

She was more beautiful than before; her eyes, her long and shiny black hair, and her smooth skin were not the same. I don't know if I was going crazy, but she looked a little different from when she was with me. She has more ass and breasts; fuck, I can't think about that right now. If I detail everything about her that looks different, I might just fuck her here and now.
~~~

"I finally found her my little seductress," I said to myself as I watched her sleep. Her breathing was steady and she looked peacefully asleep. My phone vibrated in my hand and I placed it towards my ear.

You thought you could run away from me and I wouldn't find you. It's been years since I've last seen you and you look beautiful as ever. I missed your eyes, lips, everything about you princess. This time I won't let you leave again. You signed the sex contract which means you are mine forever.

"Boss we can't find her," he said.

"No need to worry I've got her"

"Ok boss," he said then I hang up, My gaze was fixed on her and I watched as she moved around in her sleep.

"Jace" she mumbled and my blood started to boil, I balled my hand into a fist and walk over to her. I was about to wake her up, that's when I saw cuts and bruises on her skin. I held her hand up in the air and twist it around a little. My eyes trailed her body and I got angry and squeezed her hand and her eyes flew open. I let go of her hand and she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"So many scars. Who the fuck did this?" I asked her and she jumped. She quickly shot up and look around then back at me.

"You kidnapped me" she whispered as she took two steps back.

"How can I kidnap you when you were already mine!" I shouted and her eyes widen.

"I don't belong to anyone, how can I belong to you when I don't even know you," she said.
She's pissing me off