chapter 14

Mature content!!!

NIKOLAI POV

Last night when I came home she was peacefully asleep, wrapped up in the sheets while snuggling with a pillow. I walked over to her and took the pillow from beneath her and placed it to the side. I laid down beside her and was about to close my eyes when she pressed her ass up against my member, she moved around a bit and my hand grips her waist to stop her from moving. Slowly I wrap my arms around her waist and nuzzle my head into her neck, before falling asleep I inhaled her scent and smiled.

•♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡•

My eyes fluttered open and there she was the one thing that stopped me from waking up early. I was about to get up when she jolted up from the bed pushing me off her, which caused me to fall on the ground with a loud thud. I couldn't find the strength to get up so I just laid there. She was in the bathroom vomiting and I'm sure she must be having a headache so I set some water on the table and some pills were in the drawer beside the bed. I heard the door opened and closed and I groaned.

"How did you get there?" She asked and I glared at her, she giggled and sat down on the bed.

"There are some pills in the drawer and a glass of water right there" I mumbled then stood up. I watched her as she walked over to the drawer and took out the pills then gulp them down she then sat back down on the bed and rest her head on the pillow. I was about to leave because I'm sure Matteo was waiting for me to look for that Jace guy.

"Ugh... my head, why is my skin burning?" she muttered, I turned my gaze towards her and she had her hands on her head while looking around.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.
I'm sure I don't have any horny pills, I don't have those they are for wimps

"Why do I feel so hot" she whispered as sweat ran down her face, she pants while fanning her self. I watched her slid her hand into her pantie and began circling her clt.
Fuck what is she doing

"Fuck baby what pill did you take?" I suddenly asked when I felt myself become stiff.

"Um... the pink ones I guess" She moaned.

"Those were the pills that you brought yesterday, where did you get them from?" I asked.

"I don't know I think Hanna gave them to me" she moans then threw her head back and inserted two fingers inside her entrance.

"You mean that Hanna gave you those pills" I chuckled and she glared at me. "Why would she do that?" I asked and she ignored my question and continued with what she was doing.

"Do you want me to help you with that?" I asked as I pulled my boxer down and walk over to her. She shook her head.
Fuck Matteo can wait

"Oh god" she moans as she moves her hand faster, she bit her lip and look up at me. I began stroking my member while watching her finger herself. I wasn't just going to stand there and do nothing.

"Oh, why am I getting hotter!" She screamed and I knew she was getting closer to orgasm. I was about to pull my boxers up when she called my name I turned to look at her and smirked. So much cockiness I know right.

"Please don't go I want you" she moaned as more sweat began to form.

"Want me to do what bambina" I growled walking back over to where she was.

"Fuck me Papi" She moaned and I nodded with that evil smirk on my face which I'm pretty sure she was scared of.

"My pleasure," I said then climb on top of her in a second. I tore her panties off, grabbed her hand that she used to please herself. Her mouth was now agape as I licked her coated fingers.
My beast wanted to come out and play and I was going to let him.

I slammed into her dripping core and fucked her roughly, she digs her nails into my back and I hiss.

"Oh god, yes, yes hmmm" she moans and this only turned me on more my thrusts were deep and demanding. I pulled out of her and move both her foot to the side so that she was lying on her side and I was spooning her. I slammed into her and slapped her ass two times making her whimper. I saw her suck I'm a breath and tears fell from her eyes I knew I was being too hard on her but she enjoyed it and she knew I like it rough.

"I'm about to" she paused and I slammed into her one more time, I felt myself twitch inside of her and she clammed down her body tensing all over me just as I shot my seed inside of her. I pulled out of her and she rests her head on my chest and fell asleep.
What a woman

I stood up and walk into the bathroom I grabbed a towel, wet it then walked over to the mirror, I turned around to look at my back and there were huge marks on my back when I touched it I hissed.

"Fuck I love her" I mumbled then walk back into the room. I cleaned her up then took a quick shower, left the room, and went into my office.

"What took you so long Nikolai? I was waiting for you" Matteo said and I chuckled which made him smirk.

"Fuck you did it didn't you?" he asked and I only cleared my throat then sat down.

"So did you find out anything about that grace guy?" Nikolai asked while looking at his profile.

"It's Jace, whatever. I know that he's a drug addict I mean he keeps a low profile you know it's almost as if he's working for the Russian Mafia" Matteo said while wandering around.

"Well let's find out then" I smirked and he nodded. When I was about to leave I saw Adriana.

"Where is Serena?" She asks and I smirked which cause her to give me a disgusted look." you guys did the nasty"
Thanks to Hanna

"She's upstairs sleeping I'm pretty sure she blacked out," I said and she hit my shoulder while covering her ears.

"Ew I don't wanna hear," she said then ran upstairs.

"Shall we" I mumbled to Matteo and he chuckled then nodded and we left.
•♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡•