Chapter 6

Edited

SERENA POV

The next morning I woke up my head was pounding. I couldn't even remember what happened yesterday. I didn't even realize that I had my arms wrapped around Nikolai's waist and my head laying on his chest. My eyes widen and I quickly pulled back. Getting off the bed I walked over to the door so that I was far away from him. My heart was beating faster. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He looks much better when he was sleeping.

"Stop staring at me," he said in his deep voice and I blushed then looked down at the floor. He sat up then ran his hand over his face.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I looked up at him.

"Yes," I whispered not sure if he could hear. I watched him as he stood up and walked towards me.

"Why didn't you eat your dinner yesterday?" he asked and I looked down at the floor. He looked so hot but I was scared of him. He's the Mafia I don't want to upset him and he'll get angry at me. "You Are taking too long, answer my question," he said then leaned his elbow against the door. He was towering over me, he looked like the predator that was about to eat his prey.

"I- I- wasn't hungry" I stuttered and he raised his hand to touch my face. I flinched a little and he rolled his eyes. "Stop flinching I'm not going to fucking hurt you!" He shouted and I wanted to cry so bad I didn't. "Be strong" he whispered into my ear then pulled back. I could be strong like I used to, I was feisty. I would say anything without caring about anyone but I don't know if I acted like that with him he would hit me so it's better to be afraid of him.

"You know what, go freshen up then we'll go downstairs to eat" he ordered and I nodded waiting for him to move. When he finally did I walked into the bathroom and he was following behind me. Walking over to the sink, I grabbed the toothbrush that Nikolai gave to me. Putting some toothpaste on it I began brushing my teeth. I watched Nikolai through the mirror as he took off his clothes.

He was naked, my eyes widen and I almost choked. Please don't turn around, I mean his ass was nice but imagine if he turned to face me. Nikolai looked over his shoulder, he was looking directly at me. I looked away real fast then continued what I was doing. I combed my hair up into a messy bun. "Don't leave my room until I get there" he said and I nodded then left the bathroom. I looked down at what I was wearing. One of Nikolai's black tee-shirt and his boxers. I felt so bored and I needed my phone to text Alice.

A few minutes later Nikolai came out of the bathroom with his towel hanging below his V line. Water droplets falling from his hair. Oh god why is he so hot. I could feel myself getting wet, I bit down on my lip then squeezed my legs shut.

Are you crazy how can you feel this way about him, he kidnapped you remember!

A smirk played on his lips and I looked away then began playing with my fingers. He walked into the closet and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Why didn't he just give me a guest room. As soon as he was dressed in his suit he came back out then walked over to the door. He waved his finger back and forth between me and him and I stood up then followed behind him. I felt like his little pet the only thing I needed was a leash. "Make sure that you eat your food okay" he said as he looked over his shoulder.

"Yes" I mumbled and he continued walking.

"Speak up I can't hear you when you are mumbling" he told me as we walked into the dining room.

"Serena!" Adriana shouted my name and I looked behind me. She ran over to me then held on to my hand. "I can't wait to take you to the mall" she said and Nikolai cleared his throat.

"No, not today" he paused "Serena come have a seat beside me" he said and Adriana whine then pouted.

"But I had plans for today" she said and Nikolai raised his eyebrows.

"Oh really and what might that have been?" He asked and she ignored his question.

"Nothing just shopping" she said then laughed and he rolled his eyes. I sat down beside Nikolai and he looked over at me.

"You faw got me agan" Isabella said as she slowly walked down the stairs. I giggled when I saw that she only had on a blouse and pampers. She walked over to is with her hands folded up to her chest.

"What did I say about leaving the Crib I will come get you" Adriana said and Isabella huffed then turned her head to the side.

"I wa call you but no ants wer" she said while shaking her head, he little pigtails bouncing as she did so. She was so cute. Isabella ran over to Nikolai the raised her hands for him to pick her up. He placed her on his lap then kissed her cheek.

"Are you behaving yourself" Nikolai asked and she smiled sweetly at him then nodded.

"No she's not, she's evil" Adriana said and Isabella showed Adriana her tongue. How is she even two? She's so smart. The maids came into the room then began placing the breakfast down on the table.

"Place her in her highchair" Nikolai said to the the maid and she took her then placed her in the highchair. I slowly began eating my breakfast. I didn't feel like eating it but I had to.

"Make sure you eat everything okay" he said, well thanks for the reminder.

"Okay" I said then took a sip of my coffee. "I don't want it" I said then pushed it aside.

"Why?" he asked in confusion.

"I feel sick" I whispered and he sighed.

"Okay I'll let them make you some chocolate tea is that okay" he asked and I nodded. Why was he being so nice. Normally when a person gets kidnapped they are supposed to treat them bad. I don't understand. Well he did say I've been here before and I probably lost my memory not that I can recall. He also said something about contract, what contract?

After Nikolai got me some hot chocolate I felt much better. Just the strong scent of the coffee made me want to hurl. After everyone finished eating, Adriana went upstairs with Isabella to give her a bath. Nikolai was talking to someone on his phone.

"Come you'll stay with me in my office" he said and I nodded then stood up. I followed him up to the third floor. Adriana never showed me up here it was absolutely stunning. There was only three rooms up here. His office, the gym, theatre. His office was all the way to the end. It took so much of my energy trying to coming up here. He led me into his office and I looked around. He had a really nice view.

"You can sit over there in the couch" he said and I nodded then walked over to the couch and sat down. I watched Nikolai as he walked over to his desk and sat down. I wondered what he does as a mafia. I know that they have guns, drugs and stuff and maybe kill people. People also fear him.
~~~~~~~

I spent the whole day into his office, I was so bored I felt like killing myself. At one point I fell asleep but then Nikolai woke me up to give me lunch. Then I fell asleep again and he woke me up because he was leaving the office. I thought Adriana was going to save me bit she never showed up. Boredom almost killed me.

"We'll go downstairs and eat dinner okay" he said and I nodded while following behind him.
••••••••••••••••••••••