chapter 8

MATURE CONTENT

Edited

SERENA POV

"Want what?" I asked and he walked over to me. He was coming too close to me, my breathing started to increase. What was he about to do. He walked behind me then pressed his body towards mines. I could feel his body heat through this shirt. I immediately began to blush when I felt something poking me. I was about to move away when he wrapped his arms around my waist then buried his head into me neck.

"Relax" he whispered into my ear, his breath tickling my ear.

Serena move!!!

'He's a kidnapper' I kept on reminding myself.

Don't let him win, be strong and be yourself, get angry at him like you did earlier

My heart was beating faster and I'm pretty sure he could hear it. He placed his hands under my shirt and his fingers slowly began trailing up my skin. He kissed my neck and a moan accidentally slipped my lips. Oh god I never meant to moan but I can't help myself.

So push him away then

I never felt this way since the last 2 years, before Jace became abusive. I've never enjoyed when someone touched me because all I felt was disgust. Jace made me hate sex but Nikolai what was he doing to me? I shouldn't be enjoying this, I should hate what he's doing to me but I can't, this was different, warm, butterflies.

Nikolai began sucking on my sensitive flesh and my lips parted. As much as how I enjoyed him doing that I can't let him do whatever he wants with me. I don't care about the stupid contract. I wasn't going to give into his sexual desires.

So... Tell him to stop

"Nik- stop" I tried to say but it came out as a moan. Fuck, I hate myself for that. Now I feel like I'm turning him on more. He hands reached all the way up to my breast and he cupped them. Giving them a squeeze, oh my god.

Control yourself woman, do something before it gets out of hand.

He began nibbling on my ear and I couldn't help myself I had to moan. "Aughhh" I wish, I could slap myself right now for that. With one hand still on my breast he trailed his other hand down into my sweatpants.

"Hmmm" he hummed in my ear as he fingers found their way inside my pantie. I knew he could feel how wet I was, he began circling my clt and I squeezed my legs shut. My head fell back on his shoulder when he slips two fingers in.

"Tu sei mio e questo appartiene a me" he mused, I didn't understand what he was saying but fuck it made me even wetter.
(You are mine and this belongs to me)

I give up!

"Fuck bellissima you're wet," he said as he thrust his fingers inside my heat. I held on to his hand trying to make him stop but he wouldn't, he started moving his hands even faster and I couldn't control myself anymore. I was about to come and he curled his fingers up and I came trembling. Removing his hand from my sweatpants he brought them to lips. He licked his fingers making a whimper escape my lips. He walked into the bathroom then came out a few seconds later. What just happened?

You let him win, that just happened. SeX CoNtRaCt, he's gonna do it again, trust me.

A knock sounded on the door snapping me out of my thoughts. "Nicoli" I heard Isabella called, he walked over to the door and opened it revealing little Isabella with her blanket and her thumb in her mouth. She had on her colorful pajama with unicorns on it and it was cute.

"Did you climbed out of your crib again?" Nikolai asked and she smiled sheepishly at him. Holding her hand outstretched, Nikolai picked her up. "Come on let's put you to sleep" he said as he walked outside the room.