chapter 15

SERENA POV

A knock sounded on the door and my eyes flutter open, my eyes immediately landed on the door. I yawned as I stood up, then stretched a little. "Oh God I feel so sore" I groaned as I slowly walked over to the door. Opening it I was welcomed by Adriana.

"Oh god, Serena I'm so sorry for what happened" Adriana apologized as she burst into the room. She started pacing around with a worried look on her face.

"It's ok Adriana" I assured her but she kept on panicking and for what, I. Don't. Know.

"I mean, wasn't Nikolai hard on you?" She asked with a disturbed look on her face and I looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and she stared at me then sat down on the bed.

"You know, when you guys did it" she frowns and my eyes widen, I covered my face as I begin to blush.

"How do you know that?" I asked a bit curious and she shook her head.

"Nikolai told me that you both of you did it and you blacked out" she explained and I'm pretty sure that I was red as a tomato.
Omg did he have to tell her that

"I didn't blackout, I fell asleep" I mumbled and she giggled.

"Well let's go down and eat because you could be pregnant" she joked and I rolled my eyes as I walked over to the drawer and took out my pills.

"Ok let's go then," I said and she nodded and left.

I was very angry with Nikolai for telling his sister that, he's lucky that he got what he wanted but I promise he isn't going to do it again. Maybe I'm being a little melodramatic! Of course, he's gonna wanna do it again but I'm going to try my best to fight the cocky and arrogant bastard off. I sat down around the island eating my breakfast with Adriana who was blabbering about something, I turn towards her and stared at her blankly.

"Hey," she said while waving her hand in my face. "Did you hear what I just said?" She asked and I slowly nodded which made her roll her eyes.

"I said that we are going over at Hanna's house," she said slowly and I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you grounded?" I asked and she shrugged.

"So, you coming or not?" She asked as she ignored my question. I knew her dad grounded her.

"Ok but it's only because I have something to tell Hanna and that's the only reason why I'm going" I mumbled and she squealed then got off the stool.

"Well let's go then" I know that Nikolai would be pissed but who cares I won't bow to him. I quickly freshen up and got dress then I ran down the stairs to meet Adriana.

"What took you so long?" She asked and I ignored her question.

"Come on Adriana before the big bad wolf gets back," I said while pulling her towards the car and we got in.

"Vladimir take us to Hanna's place" I ordered him and he nodded then drove off.

"Where is Isabella?" I asked.

"She went back home to mom and dad's house she'll be back when she's ready to come back"

"Oh," I mumbled.

"So, do you love kids and when are you planning on having one?"

"Yeah I love kids but I'm not planning on having any and I'm not sure if Nikolai loves kids or whatever"