Chapter 21:

Juvia's POV:

I woke up with a headache. That's to be expected though, if you just got knocked out. I looked around to see Erza, Jellal, Mira, Lisanna, Kinana, Meredy, Ultear, Gray, Erik, Laxus, and Mr. Yajima tied to chairs around me. I looked down and saw that I was also tied. I looked to be the third one awake, because Erza and Jellal were talking. They noticed me awake.

"Juvia, we are figuring out a plan okay?" Erza said.

I nodded. "Where are we?" I asked.

This time Jellal answered. "I'm assuming we are locked in a room that's often not used. We are still in the magic council building though, so it probably won't be long until we are found."

I looked around the others are starting to wake up. I then noticed what was missing. The mates.

Levy's POV:

I groaned. I woke up on a blue bed. At first I thought it was my bed in the council's headquarters but it wasn't. It was bigger and a different shade of blue.

I looked around and my eyes settled on the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Gajeel?" I asked quietly.

"Hey Shrimp. Yer finally awake." He said.

"Gajeel where am I? What happened to Lu-chan and the others?" I asked, scared.

"Don't worry yer little head, Shrimp. The other mates are with their dragons." He replied.

I was shaking. I was at the mercy of a dragonslayer who was controlled by his instincts, so who wouldn't be if they were in this situation?

We talked. We just talked. He didn't do anything to me. . .yet. I was still cautious of him. I didn't know what he had planned in that big head of his. It was kind of like when we were at the guild. We just talked, and it was nice. I'll admit it, I let my guard down. But nothing happened when I did.

"Gajeel?" I asked.

"Yeah Shrimp?"

"Master said that if you mark me, I could possibly die in the process. I-I don't want to die. There's too many books I haven't read yet." I said, quivering.

He went quiet. Then he walked over and picked me up. He kissed me.

"Shrimp, you aren't going to die. If you die, I die. That's my way." He said softly.

I was sitting on his arm, with his other hand on my back. I hugged him and he hugged me back. He sat down on the bed and laid down, hugging me.

"You know Shrimp, I haven't gotten much sleep these past few days of hunting you and yer friends. Just stay here and I won't do anything bad. I promise." He said drowsily.

I then heard his soft snore and smiled.

Gajeel, even if I get hurt because of it, I won't leave you. I promised in my head.

But I knew that I would have to break it if he took things too far.

Lucy's POV:

(Has some mention of sexual activity and sexual harassment (I think. Idk if this counts or not). If you don't like it, skip the chapter please. You won't miss anything except that she woke up.)

I woke up to navy blue eyes, staring at me. At first I didn't recognize who it was, but then I saw Natsu.

Natsu . . .

How I hated that name. That was the name of the guy who had originally made me hate myself. He was the guy who bullied me and hurt me. I loathed anything to do with him. Except Fairy Tail of course. It wasn't their fault he's like this.

"Wakey wakey Luce." He said.

I responded by trying to kick him away. I tried to move my arms but I realized I had my hands tied behind my back.

He laughed. That laugh would haunt me in my dream tonight, I just know it.

"Someone is feisty tonight aren't they?"

To. . .night? Tonight?! It's night time?!

He smirked. I immediately started struggling. I had finally gotten out of my ropes and ran towards the door. He pinned me to the wall a few feet from the door.

"Ugh." I groaned as my back made contact with the wall. The moonlight shined in on us from the skylight.

"Luce~ have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asked seductively.

I panicked. I didn't want him to mark me. I wanted Gr- never mind. I struggled and kicked him, but to no avail.

"Come on Luce stop struggling. I know you want to be marked."

I struggled more. I didn't exactly know how he was supposed to mark me, but I didn't want to find out.

He sighed. He lifted my wrists over my head and held them with one hand. With his other hand he grabbed my chin.

"I told you I preferred to see that certain star dress on you, didn't I? I might stop if you transform into it." He suggested.

I tried to lie. "But I can't without my keys." I said. I had noticed that he took my keys while I was unconscious.

"Bad girl, Luce. I know that the Aquarius star dress is the only one you can change into without the key, since you could change into it when you didn't have her key last time. I won't ask again Luce." He said. This time he said it with force. He tightened his grip on my chin.

"Star dress: Aquarius!" I said.

His eyes once again had lust in them. He smirked.

"Oh, and don't try and use any magic against me. You know you have no chance against me when it's night time."

My legs were shaking. I hated that look he was giving me. It's like he loved the fact I was helpless against him.

"I love that look on your face, Luce. Keep it on, will you?" He said, keeping his seductive tone.

He turned my face to the side using the hand that was gripping my chin. He was staring at my neck.

"It will only hurt for a second, Luce. I swear."

"W-What are you going to do?" I squeaked out.

"I'm going to mark you . . . "

Then the door slammed open.