Chapter 53:

We talked a bit and then Doranbolt teleported back with Chelia and Lyon.

Lyon went immediately over to Juvia. Ha, I was right! I knew he came mostly to comfort his girlfriend. Anyways, Chelia immediately dropped everything and ran to Wendy's side, kneeling and holding her hand over Lucy, starting her own healing process and combining it with Himari's and Wendy's.

"Wow, the old woman wasn't kidding when she said it was an emergency call. How did this happen?" Lyon asked.

"Natsu tried marking what isn't his, and I had to replace his mark with mine, which is very painful for Lucy and is apparently so strong that it requires more than one mage with healing powers to even affect it and lower the pain." I summarized for him.

After Chelia added her own magic, Lucy's screams stopped and she was panting, wincing every few minutes but overall she seemed fine. She coughed a lot though, which made me a bit worried.

"Can someone get the purple potion out of my bag please?" Chelia asked.

Happy and Yukino dug through her bag and found it, giving it to Kinana to pass along while they put everything back.

"Thanks," Chelia said. She continued her healing process with one hand while mixing some of the potion into a glass of water with the other, then gave it to Lucy and ordered her to drink it. She resumed healing with both hands after placing the potion bottle on a nearby table.

"What was that?" Yukino asked.

"A Voice Healer spell in potion form. I can tell by the coughing that she's been screaming for hours most likely, so a few drops of that potion mixed with water should give her her voice back so her throat isn't sore," She explained.

We nodded in understanding. I remember Wendy mentioning that Lucy might lose her voice for around a day, so hopefully this would help.

After a Couple Hours:

They were getting tired and their magic was draining. Since their were three of them, their magic drained a lot slower but doing this for hours has made them tired. They can't go on for much longer. They were all panting a little.

"I-I can't do it, sorry everyone," Wendy said as her healing spell disappeared and her hands fell to the floor.

"That's okay, Wendy. You did it for a couple hours and that's all we ask. You did great." Erza said as she picked her up and sat her in a chair.

"And besides," I added, "Lucy wouldn't want you to overwork yourself for her sake. You did your best and I'm completely certain she's grateful for it. You guys too." I said to Chelia and Himari. They smiled in response.

"G-Girls," Lucy suddenly said. We all perked up and looked at her. "Thanks so much. I'm feeling better now so you can rest. You don't have to heal me anymore, I swear!" She said.

They complied with her request and stopped the healing process. She flinched a little as soon as they stopped, but other than that she showed no signs of pain. Either it was over or she was hiding it well.

"Hey, Himari right?" She asked.

"Yes that's me," Himari replied.

"I'm glad your training with Gray went well. You're a captain now, aren't you?"

"Yes Miss Lucy that's right!"

Her and Himari had a pleasant conversation while Chelia talked to Wendy and Carla, who had just entered along with Happy.

"Lushee! What happened!" He asked immediately flying to her side.

"Hey, Happy. I just got a little hurt, that's all!" She replied. She sent us all a secret look that begged us not to tell him about Natsu. We didn't.