Chapter 46:

Kagura's POV:

Well, I've been betrayed. I'm gonna get you back for this, Erza. I'd given up punching and kicking him. I knew that I couldn't get away. I could basically see him smirking at me, happy that I had stopped struggling. He had finally put me down, and I saw that he had brought me to one of the gardens within the building. He had set me down on the ground at the foot of a sakura tree. I looked up at it and instantly fell at peace. closed my eyes, focusing on the wind and rustling leaves around me. I had noticed that no one but us were here. Probably doing council related work. I doubt Fairy Tail would be causing trouble, since Gray had told us the slayers had knocked everyone but the master unconscious. I heard the grass crunch near me and I opened my eyes. I knew someone was taking footsteps in the grass around the tree, because I'm familiar with the sound of gravity when a person takes a step. I'm a gravity magic user after all. 

I looked around and saw Rogue, kneeling on one knee in front of me with flowers from the very tree I was under. He took one of the flowers and placed it in my hair, making me blush. From a distance, it would probably look like he was proposing to me with flowers instead of a ring. 

"Kagura. I know your my mate, and we are supposed to be together anyway because of that, but I wanted to do it the right way. Will you love me like I love you? Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I wasn't very good at keeping my emotions hidden when things like this happen, so naturally, I was smiling widely right now. I hugged him tightly and agreed. We stayed like that for a while. He took a seat next to me and handed me the flowers. I held them in my lap while we talked. I realized we've never really talked to each other a lot. Not even during the Grand Magic Games. We told each other about ourselves. and then when we had nothing else to say, we just looked at the sky. Looking at the clouds moving has always calmed me, for some reason. We were probably there for an hour at most. We decided to head back to the group. 

We got back to see that the pageant was over. I was a little upset I missed Juvia's, Lisanna's and Meredy's turns but what's done is done. I could always make them tell me what happened, anyways. Everyone was back in their normal clothes except Lucy and Levy, who were still in the laps of Gray and Gajeel. Everyone was looking and laughing at the girls attempts in trying to get away from them. I looked closer to see that Gray was actually asleep. I laughed at this. He actually fell asleep cuddling Lucy like a teddy bear. His head was in the crook of her neck, as if inhaling her scent as he slept. I could tell it embarrassed Lucy, yet calmed him.

Gajeel was laughing at them, and at Levy pouting when she gave up trying to get away. He finally let her go and she got up, hit him on the head for trapping her, and helped Yukino and Erza try to pull Lucy out of Gray's surprisingly strong grip by her arms. After a few minutes, Erza stopped trying to help Lucy, and instead walked behind Gray and began hitting him on the head, enough to wake him up but not enough to hurt him. He woke up, saw he was cuddling Lucy, and immediately loosened his grip, causing her to fly forwards onto Levy and Yukino, knocking them down. They helped each other up and Lucy kicked Gray, then kissed his cheek. Their love is odd, that's for sure.

They finally noticed Rogue and I, and we got swarmed by the girls asking us what happened. Erza gave Rogue a death stare and asked, "So, any complaints Kagura?"

"Yes, actually." I said. Rogue looked at me, a mix of surprise, fear, and disappointment on his face. "My only complaint is that you betrayed me. So if anyone's dead meat here it's you." I said, returning her glare. 

"Aw I'm sorry Kagura don't be mad at me!" She said. I huffed, rolling my eyes. "Fine whatever." I said. She smiled. I forgot how sweet Erza acts around me. It's like she's a different person when it comes to me, or Jellal for that matter.

"So, tell us what happened! Was it another Yukino incident?" Lucy asked. Yukino looked confused for a minute, then blushed madly when she finally understood what Lucy meant. 

"You can't hold me to that Lucy-sama!" She yelled, embarrassed.

"You can't blame me! I didn't even know it was possible for you to make those sounds!" Lucy yelled back. Erza nodded in agreement. Mira stopped the argument and asked me the same thing Lucy did.

I sighed, knowing I wasn't going to get out of this. I wanted to tell them anyways. Also, it must have looked like we were gonna do something else, so I wanted to clear this up quick before they got any wrong ideas. In fact, I could already see the beginning of Mirajane's nosebleed. 

"He asked me to be his girlfriend, then we spent the rest of the time getting to know each other better." I said.

Mira's nosebleed stopped. I for one felt relieved it did. The other girls, including Ultear surprisingly, squealed as Erza grabbed me, swinging me around and screaming excitedly, "My little sister has a boyfriend!" The boys, even Jellal, covered their ears. It was then I noticed Doranbolt and those trainees were gone.

"I'm assuming Doranbolt and the three guys left?" I asked.

They nodded. I felt relieved. I didn't like any perverts looking at my friends and I. It was creepy. We went back inside the building to eat some dinner, since it was now evening time. Mira and Erza then announced who won the mini pageant. I didn't even know it was a competition. I thought it was for fun.

"The winner is a tie between Wendy and Lucy! Which means they both won!" Mira announces.

Wait, who even judged? I wondered. It must have been Doranbolt and those three guys, plus Ultear. At least it wasn't biased. Gray picked up Lucy and Erza picked up Wendy, putting them on their shoulders. They paraded around the room as we all laughed at how embarrassed Lucy and Wendy were. They were put back down and they sat back down in their seats, heads down and embarrassed. We finished eating and went to sleep, with Erza checking on all of us again.