Chapter 31:

Lucy's POV:

When I summoned Loke, I immediately regretted it. As soon as he saw me in his star dress he blushed and picked me up bridal style, talking about how he was my knight and shining armor.

As I struggled to get him to put me down, I shouted at him, "No you aren't, Gray's more of a knight than you are. Now put me down Loke!"

He shook him head as he kept the perverts away from reach. "Nope. Gray's an ass who's only claimed you. I'm your actual knight."

A tick mark appeared on my forehead as I hit him on the head. "Put me down Loke!"

As I said that, Gray slammed the door open and shouted at Loke, "what did you say about me, you kitten?!" He looked annoyed, but full on pissed when he saw my position. I realized that it probably looked really bad. I was in Loke's arms in a semi-revealing ball gown blushing and looking annoyed, while Loke was smirking, and 3 men were surrounding us with hearts in their eyes looking at me like I was a goddess or something. I mean, I have a little bit of a self-absorbed side but I really didn't like this at all.

Sting was also shielding Yukino and Mira while Laxus with lightning surrounding him, looked like he was about to tackle one of the guys that surrounded me. I actually would have liked to see that, seeing that the guy about to get tackled by a lightning dragon was the same guy that fell victim to my Lucy Kick. But I was still glad he barged in, even if it was to fight with Loke about calling him an ass.

"Loke! Put me down!" I shouted at him again, breaking the silence. I then looked at Gray with pleading eyes. "Gray! Help me please!" I whined, begging him. His pissed expression was even more scary when he realized I was still in the arms of a guy that wasn't him, and I was begging him for help. Laxus broke out of his frozen state and tackled the guy closest to him, which was indeed the victim of my Lucy Kick, and also the guy who grabbed my waist.

Gray growled and punched the other two guys right after Laxus' tackle. I finally bonked Loke on the head hard enough for him to drop me. He held his head. "Ow." He said.

"Hey!" Yelled Sting. "Gray let me have one of them! They were flirting with my girl too ya know!" Sting said as he headed over here annoyed. 

"Yeah sure, you can have both. I gotta deal with the guy that held my mate in his arms." Gray replied, giving Loke a glare. Loke looks at me. I could tell he was begging me to close his gate so he wouldn't have to get beaten up by Gray. 

Well I can tell you this, Loke. No way in hell. You've gotten out of it once when we were in the forest, but not again. 

I gave him the same smirk he wore only a few minutes ago. "I'm not closing your gate, Loke. This is what happens when you flirt with me. Come on girls, let's go get Wendy. These boys are gonna need it."

I said as I left the room with the girls following me. "Hey Lucy? Is Loke gonna be okay? He's up against Gray after all." Mira asked, worried. Yukino and I laughed.

"He's gonna be fine, Mira. He's been in need of a lesson from the moment he flirted with me when I came into the guild hall for the first time. Also, celestial spirits can't die, and Gray won't hurt him too bad because he knows that I seriously care about my spirits, and Loke is the strongest spirit besides Aquarius that I have. I have no doubt that Gray won't hurt him that much. Just a lesson to stop. Those boys though, I make no promises on. He won't kill them, that's for certain. But they might have a few serious injuries, so we better get Doranbolt when we find Wendy." I told her.

We hurriedly checked all of the rooms and found both Doranbolt and Wendy making conversation with Ultear. Come to think of it, we might need her too if the boys manage to destroy the training room. We told them what happened and we ran back to the training room to see the three men knocked out, and Loke with a bruise around his eye that looks like he will have a black eye in a few minutes. It was already forming. Gray pushed Loke over to me, and Loke apologized. Wendy healed him first, then started her healing process on the three men unconscious on the ground.

After telling Doranbolt once again very detailed descriptions of what happened, along with Mira's and Yukino's side of the story and what happened to them as well, Doranbolt nodded and thanked us for dealing with them and giving them punishments. As soon as the men woke up, Doranbolt lectured them about privacy, harassment, and people's personal space, and forbade them from coming to training for a week, which would apparently hold them back from moving up in the ranks after their training is fully complete. Doranbolt made them apologize to us, and Gray, Laxus, and Sting, who gave the poor guys death stares. I don't really blame them for hating them though. Doranbolt took the men back to their quarters and came back to bring us with him to check on the others. 

Even after promising that the others were not like those men, me, Yukino, and Mira were still under the watchful eyes of our boyfriends as we made our way to the other training rooms. Well, at least we have an interesting story to tell to the others. 

On our way to the other training rooms, Mira poured water into some cups and put them on the iron tray I saw her holding earlier. Apparently she was stopping by all of the training rooms to drop off some water for when they take a break or finish their training. Kinana was apparently doing it too, but she finished before Mira because of the whole incident with those boys. That explains why Mira was in there and where she had gotten that tray from.

We visited the rooms, delivered the water to Mira's last room, and watched the others train the newbies.