Chapter 26:

Lucy's POV:

Yukino came over to us looking happy. I sent Wendy over to Jellal, Meredy, and Ultear so me and the girls could have a little talk with Yukino.

"Hey Yukino, I think you should realize that you gave me, Wendy, and even Erza a nosebleed with yours and Sting's actions in the bedroom earlier." I said to her, knowing what her reaction would be.

Her smile turned into a panicked and shocked face when I said that.

"I-I . . . uhm I . . .ahhh I'm sorry!" She yelled, embarrassed and blushing like crazy as she hid her face in her hands.

Before we could continue our teasing, I heard Gray yelling, and me and the girls turned our heads to look at the group of boys.

"You idiot!" Gray yelled at Sting. "You gave my mate a nosebleed! What kind of unholy things were you subjecting Yukino to?!"

Sting blushed and shouted back at him. "That stays between me and Yukino!" He yelled back.

I heard an embarrassed squeak from Yukino but kept looking at the boys fight. I blushed lightly when Gray called me his mate. Then I noticed all of the girls except me and Erza covered their eyes. Erza was actually in fact covering Wendy's eyes and looking angrily at a basically naked Gray fighting with Sting while the boys laughed their asses off at the scene in front of them.

My face heated up as I looked at him.

Oh my god why does he look so hot like that?! I asked myself in my head.

I quickly averted my eyes so no one would notice I was staring a bit. I was still blushing quite a bit.

"G-Gray!" I shouted at him while trying to control my blushing face.

He looked over at me confused, stopping his fight with Sting. I blushed more, trying not to make eye contact with him.

"Y-Your-"

"Yes, princess?" He interrupted. I looked back at him to see he was now a few feet away from me. I blushed even more.

"Y-Your clothes." I pointed at him.

He looked down. He had a shocked face, but quickly replaced it with a sly smirk.

"Don't you like what you see, princess?"

I blushed even more.

I felt like I was about to explode, so I did the only thing I seemed reasonable at the moment. I used my trusty Lucy Kick to get him and his hotness away from me and into a tree.

I walked over but not over to him. Instead I walked over to the hole Erza fell in earlier and jumped in.

"I'll come out when 1) Gray gets his clothes back on, 2) He stops sounding like Loke, and 3) I feel my face stop burning!" I shouted up to them. I summoned Plue to keep me company down here until those three demands were met. Mating season was crazy.

A few hours later, It's day time again:

Gray's POV:

We walked back to the Magic council headquarters, and some of the guards spotted us. They got into fighting position as soon as they saw that some of the formally corrupted slayers were here with us.

We were able to convince them that they weren't a threat when Mr. Yajima happened to come out and help us with our argument. I kinda forgot we left him behind. Oops?

Anyways. The council prepared a few more rooms for the new guests, Gajeel, Sting, and Rogue each had their own room.

Lucky. I still have to share a room with Pikachu and Mr. Poison.

Even Mr. Yajima got moved into a new room for himself.

I laid down in my bed, with an ice pack held to my head. Lucy really kicked me hard earlier. I couldn't help but think about how cute she looked when she was flustered. It was totally worth the enormous pain of a Lucy Kick. One of the things I love about Lucy was that she was so strong in many different ways. Emotionally, physically, and magic-wise. It wasn't just her looks that attracted me to her. Her personality is like no other, her kind heart that allows her to forgive almost anyone, and her will to fight and how protective she is of family and friends definitely takes the cake. I love everything about her to be honest.

The one thing I hate though, is that literally everywhere we go, at least one guys always hits on her or Erza. I love Erza like a sister and all, and she basically is my sister, but my blood boils when someone tries to flirt with Lucy. They don't even know her, it's kinda creepy to be honest. I knew Lucy wouldn't like me to get mad over things I can't control, so I calmed down and tried to get some sleep.

Ten minutes later *in spongebob voice*

Well that didn't work. I thought.

I couldn't get to sleep no matter how hard I tried. I then got an idea. I know that Natsu used to sneak inside Lucy's apartment to sleep in her bed with her, and she never woke up until the next morning. He did get a strong Lucy Kick in the face though, which he definitely deserved.

I knew I had a slightly better chance of not getting kicked because I already received one earlier, and I'm her mate so why not. That only lowered the chances by probably five percent though. I decided to risk it. I actually kinda liked her kicks anyway, except for the pain part. It shows me how feisty and spirited she was. But once again, I could do without the pain.

I snuck out of the room and into hers. I quietly opened the door and closed it, careful not to wake anyone up. I know that Mira definitely wouldn't mind me being in here though, and Lisanna probably wouldn't either. I honestly have no idea what Wendy's reaction could be. She could wake up Lucy for all I know. Or she could attack me if she thinks I'm some kind of thief or murderer.

I snuck into bed with Lucy and gently pulled the covers over myself. I wrapped my arms around Lucy's waist and hugged her close. She rolled over, probably sensing warmth, so she was now facing me. She looked so adorable when she was sleeping. I could look at her all day and night. I noticed that she was holding her keys close to her heart. I smiled at that.

She really does care for her spirits, doesn't she, I once again thought to myself.

I put my arms around her and once again pulled her into me. She unconsciously grabbed my arm and wrapped her arms around it, while still holding her keys, and laid her head on it, snuggling my arm. I smiled at how adorable she was being. I felt protective of her. I fell asleep, the thought of her in my arms comforted me into relaxation. I slept well, even though I was fully aware I was going to get kicked tomorrow.