Chapter 50:

Lucy's POV:

Please. It's unbearable. Make it stop. Kill me if you have to but make it stop! I can't deal with this any longer. Gray, please come and make this horrible pain stop.

"Lucy!"

I glanced at the bars to see Gray and the others with Master. They all looked horrified and worried. I looked at them with pleading eyes, begging them to help me even though I knew they would already try. I just kept screaming in pain. I heard what Natsu said about the bars and I saw Gray's expression change to one of anger.

His devil slayer markings appeared, and the air around me suddenly felt cold. I saw him stand still for a few minutes. Suddenly it became worse. It was a whole new level of pain. I screamed louder and they looked at me. Gray's expression became even more angry at my screams. This time I was crying hard. I felt like I would die any minute with this pain.

I heard something shatter, and saw Gray stepping into the cell, with two of the bars missing from the row of cell bars. Since Natsu was in front of me, and had his back to me, I couldn't see his face. I knew he was surprised, if not scared.

"Get Lucy off the bed and have Wendy try and keep the pain down. I'm gonna kick Natsu's ass while you do that." Gray ordered. He sounded a little scary like that but I knew he meant well. I literally couldn't move, so Erza and Mira snuck in behind Gray to get me. Natsu stood in front of me, blocking their way.

"No one touches MY LUCE!" He growled.

"S-shut up you a-ass." I managed to tell him right before screaming in pain again.

He looked shocked and angry. He turned to Gray, Erza, and Mira and got in a fighting stance, flames surrounding his body. He wasn't paying attention and burned my arm. It felt like my arm was in fire, which technically it was. I screamed from that and from the unknown pain I was already experiencing.

"Natsu, you burned her!" Gray yelled at him.

"Sorry Luce. I'll heal you after I beat up Gray." Natsu said quickly before pouncing at Gray while keeping Erza and Mira away from me by putting a ring of fire around me. I could do nothing but scream as the pain got worse. Mira didn't have a demon that could control water, and Erza's sea empress armor broke during one of our last missions. It still needed time to fix itself.

I then heard a barely audible "Solid Script: Water" at the foot of the bed.

I looked over and saw Levy, crawling to me quietly on the ground. I kept myself from screaming anymore. Levy hid under the bed when Natsu looked back at me to see why I stopped screaming. I still had a pained expression and tears running down my face, so he knows I was still in pain but was finally able to keep myself from screaming. He looked back and began to focus on his fight again. Levy crawled out and stood up, picking me up. I was surprised she didn't drop me.

She crept back towards the hole in the cell and stepped through, getting me to Wendy. I saw a puddle of water following us and knew that Juvia had snuck in too to help Levy if needed. I felt a surge of pain in my body and quickly covered my mouth to keep me from screaming. I let out a quiet whimper instead. Levy laid me down and Wendy started using her healing magic. I felt the burn on my arm go away, and the unknown pain went down but didn't completely disappear. It was down enough that it was now bearable and I didn't have to scream from pain anymore. I still cried though. I couldn't help it.

Juvia appeared next to me to check on me. They were all crowding around me but I didn't mind.

"Lucy are you feeling better?" Master asked.

"Wendy was able to lower the pain just enough that it became bearable. Thanks you guys. You did great Wendy." I thanked them and weakly smiled. They smiled at me.

"Hey Lu, you're actually really light. I don't know why Happy always complains about your weight." Levy said.

I laughed. "Thanks Levy-chan. It's probably to annoy me. But I know he doesn't mean it. Stupid cat."

"Hey I'm still here Lushee!" Happy whined. I didn't bother to ask when exactly he even got here. I don't even know where "here" is.

I attempted to stand up and succeeded after getting some help from Wendy and Master. I felt a little light headed.

"H-Hey wait. The pain is completely gone! I think whatever Natsu did to me is over. Thank goodness." I told them, relieved. I then started swaying back and forth.

"G-Guys I'm gonna-"

". . ."

". . . ucy!"

". . .endy help her!"

". . .nny Girl okay?!"

". . ."

". . . help . . . please . . ."