Chapter 43:

Lucy's POV:

Mira sighed at this. "Technical difficulties with Gajeel's mate. Hold on I'll get her." She came over, grabbed Levy's arm, and yanked her, making her yelp as she started dragging her to her spot. To the boys, it probably looked like she was dragging an invisible object. She sighed in content at her work, and disabled Levy's spell. the first person Levy looked at was Gajeel, waiting for his reaction.

Let's just say, Gajeel has stopped working. I honestly think that Levy broke him. He literally just stared at her for 4 minutes straight. It wasn't until blood started coming from his nose that we realized he wasn't dead. Levy panicked. She ran up to Gajeel and started asking if he was okay. She even slapped his face a few times.

"Lu! I think he's dead! What do I do!" She whined at me when she saw the blood.

I face palmed at how innocent she was. She obviously doesn't know what it means when a guy looks at a girl and has a nosebleed. It means Gajeel thinks you're hot or cute, Lev. Oh my mavis how innocent really is this girl to believe a nosebleed means he's dead. I grabbed Juvia's hand and walked over to Levy, who was holding Gajeel's face with her hands.

I pulled her away and grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him trying to get him to wake up. Levy protested when she saw what I was doing, because she thought I was hurting him more. When that didn't work I sighed. "Okay Juvia, you know what to do." I said, stepping back and pulled Levy out of range.

Juvia nodded and summoned a ball of water above his head, then released it, dumping water on Gajeel. He snapped out of it and looked at Levy, who was now kneeling beside him annoyed and punching him in the chest, telling him how worried she was when he didn't respond, even when she slapped him.

The boys just looked confused. I remembered that they couldn't see me or Juvia, but could only hear us. The girls just looked at us, not knowing how to process what just happened.

"Umm, okay. Let's move on?" Mira suggested. We all nodded. "Okay, so next up is Erza!" She said, regaining her excitement after taking a sneak photo of Gajeel and Levy. Gajeel had pulled Levy into his lap, putting his arms around her stomach, pushing her back into him, like he was cuddling her. He laid his chin on her head, and laughed his weird "gihee" when she didn't protest or struggle. She just watched with a small smile as Mira disabled her spell around Erza.

Gray's POV:

I was confused for a moment because I heard Lucy's voice near me but couldn't see her. I then remembered that Mira said something about making the girls invisible until their turn since they didn't have a curtain to wait behind. It was now Erza's turn. I glanced over and saw Gajeel basically cuddling Levy. It reminded me of the position Laxus and Mira were in when Mira was sleeping this morning. It was basically the same thing except Gajeel was sitting with his legs crossed, while Levy was sitting in between his legs. Her small petite body actually fit perfectly with Gajeel's huge one. Gajeel was resting his head on Levy's, looking at Mira and Erza like Levy was. Levy looked very comfortable, which made me want to do that with Lucy to see if she also found it comfy. I would do it when her turn was over, if I don't faint from seeing her outfit first. 

I heard the girls talk about how Lucy thought her outfit was worse than Levy's. I also heard Levy say that Lucy only came out of the bathroom because Erza threatened to make her wear a more revealing outfit. I would never admit it to anyone, but I was actually extremely excited to see Lucy's outfit. I know, huge pervert, right? But come on I can't help it. She's my mate after all. But I wasn't looking forward to seeing those three actual perverts looking at her weirdly. I'm definitely making her sit next to me when her turn was up. I want to let those idiots know that she's mine. The other slayers and Jellal are the ones I don't mind looking at her. They have their own mates, and Jellal definitely has a crush on Erza. Doranbolt is fine too, because he punished those guys for trying to get "close" to Lucy, Yukino, and Mira. I know he isn't interested in any of our girls, plus I know he doesn't want to get on our bad sides.

Erza appeared out of no where and I looked at her face so I wouldn't see anything else. Her outfit was a bit revealing. Okay no, it was more than a bit revealing. She had the same black bikini on as she did when we went training after coming back from Tenrou Island before the GMG. The top was similar to Lucy's top of her Aquarius star dress. It covered little. I glanced at Jellal, but didn't see him. He wasn't where he was a few minutes ago. I looked back and saw a confused Erza with Jellal next to her blushing as he was giving her a jacket to cover herself. He quickly narrowed his eyes at those guys and they shivered and clapped politely again, like the rest of us.

So this is my conclusion, apparently when no one is looking, Jellal can be extremely overprotective of Erza. The glare he gave them was almost as scary as hers. I should make a mental note not to end up on his bad side.

Erza followed Jellal as he went back to his seat on the ground, and she sat next to him with his jacket still on but not zipped up.

"Jelly I'm tired." I heard her whine. I'd never thought I'd hear Erza whine. I saw Jellal sigh and wrap his arm around her, half hugging her.

"Sleep." He said.

"Fine," she replied, "but wake me up when Lucy, Yukino, or Kagura is up. I wanna see you-know-who's reactions."

He hummed in response as she closed her eyes. I assume her and Mira were the ones that organized this whole thing, so I don't blame her if she's tired. I don't know how Mira can be so energetic. I think her matchmaking senses are fueling her. Mira is weird.