Chapter 38:

Levy's POV:

Everyone gathered around me, including Doranbolt.

"Levy you actually used my trick!" Lucy exclaimed excitedly. "You modified it didn't you?! Kagura was concealing her magic power to be completely undetected, so you used it to amplify your hearing, right?" She asked.

I smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Yep! You guessed it, Lu-chan. Thanks for teaching me that by the way, even if I had to change it at the last second."

Lucy beamed.

"That was very smart, Levy. I commend you on that." I heard Kagura's voice from behind me, complimenting me. I turned around and thanked her.

Rogue was next to her, rubbing his head. "Yeah, and that last spell was a surprise. What was that called?" He asked.

"It's a new Solid Script type technique, like the 3 layered one I used against Kagura, that I created. It's called Solid Script: Elemental Multi-Strike. It creates each element I can make with my magic, and forms it into multiple beams that can strike one or more people at once. It's taken a month or so to completely master, since it takes up a lot of magic power and it's more of a finishing move." I explained.

Everyone gaped at me. "A month?! You've created and mastered that spell in a month?!" Mira asks, shocked.

I nodded, suddenly becoming embarrassed.

Erza gives me a hug, crying anime tears and claiming how proud she was of me. Gajeel snatched me back, arguing that he was more proud. That big idiot argues over the smallest things. But he's my idiot, and that's one of the many things I unfortunately love about him.

I interrupted everyone talking and demanded that I wanted to see Lucy's battle already.

"Sorry Yukino, but I'm gonna be cheering for Lu-chan." I said, feeling bad because she was also a close friend.

Yukino giggled. "That's completely fine! She's your guildmate after all. I wouldn't have it any other way!" She said.

"Now let's fight!" Sting yelled excitedly.

"Yeah! I wanna beat Light Bulb's ass!" Gray yelled too.

We all laughed at them and walked off the battlefield and walked until we were a safe distance away.

Ultear signaled the battle to start.

Natsu's POV:

I found a good spot to watch the tournament style battles that my mate and her friends were having.

Levy's battle was pretty cool and all, but I've been looking forward to seeing Luce battle. I know she's gonna win. She's my Luce after all. She's strong.

I immediately narrowed my eyes at the guy standing next to her. Gray. I was beginning to loathe him. He ruined my chance to mark Lucy and he's made it harder now because he put his own mark on her. He's trying to steal her from me. I know she still loves me. She has to love me. We are soulmates after all. I will do whatever it takes to get my mate back. But for now, I will watch her fight, and I'm looking forward to seeing her in all of her outfits she calls star dresses.

Gray's POV:

I was so pumped for this battle. I loved the idea of fighting alongside Lucy. It thrilled me. Not only that, but I get to thrash Light Bulb over there. I don't really want to fight Yukino because I'd feel bad, but Lucy wanted it to be slayer vs slayer and celestial wizard vs celestial wizard. So basically I don't have to fight her for now. She's tough, so I know she'll still be fighting when I finish beating up Sting. I can also make fun of Sting because his girlfriend is stronger than him for lasting longer in a battle, and lately he's been claiming to be the best fighter. I'm even more excited to fight now. 

I heard Ultear's call, and immediately changed into my slayer form so I can access my devil-slayer abilities. If I'm gonna fight, I gonna fight with my full power. Especially since I know I have no way of accidentally killing him since he's not a demon/devil, and he also has advanced abilities. 

I glanced at Lucy and immediately blushed. I don't think I've said how hot she looks in that maid costume. Oh wait, I kinda did in episode 282 when I said the maid costume helped her apology in slapping me.

(Nova: My poor 4th wall! 😭

Levy: Gray!

Gray: Hey! If Lucy got to do it then I get to do it too!

Lucy: No you don't! And why are you a pervert in this story!

Natsu: Come on! I want to get to the part where I beat up Elsa already!

Gajeel: Shut it Flame Ass. You're the bad guy in this story so you don't get a say.

Levy: Okay, since Nova is busy, I'll say it-

Natsu: Now back to the story!

*Story continues while Levy sits next to Nova, crying* )

Yukino summoned Libra. I smiled, knowing Lucy had some sort of plan. What's Libra's magic again? I think it was gravity.

I felt a punch to the face by my current enemy, Sting.

"Stare at your girlfriend later, I definitely know I will." He teased.

I got mad at his words. "Ice Geyser!"

Shards of ice grew from the ground and tossed him up.

I growled at him, fuming. "No one stares at my girlfriend but me." I said, prepared to attack him while he was falling.

"Huh? Oh god I said that wrong. I meant I'd be staring at my girlfriend later too. Sorry bro." He said as I rained icicle shards down on him.

"Oh okay. Yeah you're bad with words." I said, lightening up a bit.

"Hey can we stop fighting and watch the girls? I wanna see which one of our girlfriends will beat the other in a fight." Sting explained.

"Yeah sure. Yukino is strong so she will be able to hold her own against Lucy. But Lucy's definitely gonna win, no offense." I told him.

He shrugged. "I was just about to say the same thing except about Yukino. We root for our girlfriends, no offense taken. Although Yukino has gotten much stronger since the last GMG."

We fist bumped and sat down on the ground, watching our girlfriends battle. The others looked at us like we were crazy, but it isn't wrong to want to watch your girlfriend be a badass fighter once in awhile. Especially when your girlfriend is fighting in a maid outfit.