Chapter 28:

Mira nodded at them to continue, and Sting stood in front of Yukino and squatted so he could whisper in her ear. I had a bad feeling that I knew where this was going, and covered the ears of Wendy, who was standing in front of me.

He whispered it but what he said was still loud enough for us to hear.

"You know Yukino, I'd like to finish what we started back at that old mansion."

"H-Huh?!"

Yukino's face flushed scarlet, which was a closer color to Erza's hair than my blush was after hearing that. I suddenly started hearing those unholy noises in my head, and i got an instant nosebleed. Erza did too. My hand must have slipped because when I looked at Wendy, who I felt shaking, she had a slight nosebleed as well when Sting repeated what he said when Mira asked him to.

Before I could yell at her myself, Kagura did. "Mira! There is a child here!" She yells, pointing to Wendy. Erza walked over and gave me and Wendy another tissue for our nosebleeds. I wish the guys were a little less perverted. Erza offered to take Wendy somewhere else in case any of the other boys had dirty comments, but Mira stopped her.

"Erza, you aren't allowed to leave until I see a Jerza moment." She said.

Erza sighed. "And that would be your ship name for Jellal and I, correct?"

Mira smiled and nodded. Erza grabbed Jellal's arm and dragged him to the center where Mira could film them.

Mira instructed Jellal to say something. It could be a really sweet compliment that he would normally never say or a pick up line. Anything basically. Jellal smirked, and I could tell that Erza had a bad feeling about this.

"Hey Erza, Lucy's star dress magic is similar to your requip, right?" He asked.

Erza answered cautiously. "Yes, why?"

"I just wanted to know, do you have any outfits or armor that are similar to her Aquarius star dress? Because I would like to see you wear it."

He actually got her good. I'm surprised she didn't blush more than a little, because that star dress is very revealing, which our battle in the forest at night with the formerly corrupted slayers can prove.

Then, Erza returned his smirk with her own. "Yes I do actually have one. Your wish is my command." She replied.

She requipped into her black bikini and sun hat with her scarlet hair down, then had her hand on her hip, still wearing that smirk.

This time Jellal is the one who got the nosebleed. Well played, Erza.

"D-Damnit it. Why are you so beautiful in that?!" He said as he blushed like crazy, trying to wipe away his nosebleed that seemed to just keep on coming.

Erza blushed a little more. She smiled at him, and pulled out a tissue and gently pressed it against his nose, while holding the back of his head firmly but gently.

After she got the bleeding to stop, she requipped back into her regular armor and left with Wendy, leaving Jellal with a snickering Ultear and Meredy.

Mira looked ecstatic. "Next!" She says.

Rogue and Kagura walked up and stood in the spot Mira's camera was focused on. Mira nodded her head as a signal to start. Rogue suddenly looked extremely nervous, as he fidgeted with his hands. He took a deep breath, and then he kissed Kagura, who closed her eyes and kissed back.

Then, as if she was once again summoned, Erza in all of her deadly aura glory appeared behind Kagura, and gave him a death stare that revealed all the horrible things she would do to him if he hurt her honorary little sister. Kagura didn't notice her though, and just as quick as she appeared, she ran back into a direction I'm assuming she left Wendy in. Rogue regained his calm face just as Kagura opened her eyes.

She blushed and buried her face in Rogue's chest to hide her blush. Mira smiled and nodded, signalling that their turn was over.

Gray's POV:

Mira, saying that she got all of the footage she needed for now, didn't notice Laxus coming up behind her. He gave me a look and I slightly smiled.

"Hey Mira, I'll hold that camera for you if you want."

She smiled. "Thanks Gray, my arms were a bit tired."

She handed me the camera and I stepped back and pointed it at her.

Then Laxus picked her up bridal style and said, "If your legs are tired too, I'll carry you everywhere from now on." He said, giving her a smile.

Mira blushed and started freaking out, but at the same time froze in place because she didn't know what to say. All of us laughed.

"Payback." Lucy said.

Mira pouted.

"Look on the bright side, Mira. Now all of the ships are caught on camera having a moment. Including us." Laxus said.

Mira blushed deeper and crossed her arms. Laxus was still carrying her.

I turned the camera off and gave it to Mira. She took it then tried to get out of Laxus' arms, but he wouldn't let go. She struggled.

"I didn't just say it for your camera, Mira. I actually meant that I was going to carry you for the rest of the day." He said.

"F-Fine. At least let me get a piggyback ride. I'm kinda uncomfortable." She said, obviously embarrassed.

Laxus put her on his shoulders after Mira gave the camera back to me, asking me to hold it until they got to her room to put it back. She was now on his shoulders, wrapping her arms around his head and her head resting on his. She eventually smiled, but Laxus didn't notice.

Four of the guards escorted us back to her room so I could put the camera down, while the last one seemed to be with Erza and Wendy. They did have orders to be around us at all times after all, so it makes sense. We went back out to the garden, with Mira still enjoying her ride on her own personal Pikachu.