Chapter 44:

Gray's POV:

"Now it's Kinana's turn!" She said excitedly. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Erik leaning forward and smirking. 

Oh yeah, I thought to myself, he's definitely excited for this one. The girls did try and calm Kinana down after she was apparently scared of being seen in her outfit. I'm pretty sure I heard from one of them that it was also a bathing suit. They've got him excited now.

I saw Mira sigh again. "Let me guess," I said to her. "Technical difficulties?" She nodded. She walked over to the same area she apparently dragged Levy from, and grabbed on to what I assume was Kinana's arm. I saw the ground behind her cave in a little, so I assumed those were Kinana's footsteps. She stopped, let go of Kinana, and returned to her spot a few feet back. She disabled the spell, and we saw Kinana in a both dark and light green bikini. At least it covers more than Erza's does.

Lucy's POV:

Kinana got called by Mira but instead of moving forward she moved back. More specifically, back behind me and Yukino. She must have changed her mind about this when she saw what Erza picked out for her to wear, because she was originally excited about this. Mira sighed again, answering Gray's assumption and started walking towards the 3 of us. She gave Yukino and I a secret death glare and we scattered, leaving Kinana open. We whispered a quick apology to her before we left. I was definitely gonna feel the guilt later. She stood frozen, and shook her head extremely fast. Mira frowned and grabbed Kinana's arm, dragging her like she dragged Levy. I saw Erik grin and lean forward, excited to see Kinana.

She smiled mischievously to herself as she disabled her spell around Kinana. As soon as she saw the boys and Levy look at her, Kinana knew the spell was gone. She tried avoiding Erik's intense gaze on her, but cracked under the pressure and looked at him. I saw her eyes widen at his smug grin. She blushed even more and looked at Mira, who hands her something and makes her invisible again. This time, even me and the other girls couldn't see her. I don't think the slayers could smell her either, because they looked around confused. I heard a whacking sound and saw Erik rubbing his head. Kinana appeared, holding a rolled up newspaper over his head. 

She pouted and said, "Erik, stop giving me that look! It makes you look like a pervert!" She scolded. Erik dragged her down by her arm with his other hand and wrapped his arm around her protectively. "I'm not as much of a pervert as a FEW people here." He commented, directing his gaze upon the three guys, who instantly looked away.

"You just admitted you were a pervert, Erik." she said, trying not to laugh. 

"Tch. Did not. Let's just watch the rest of this stupid pageant." He replied, earning a glare from Mira and a now woken up Erza.

Erza's POV:

I faintly heard that poison dragon slayer's voice call my pageant stupid. I jolted up from my sleep, giving him a glare with Mira. I was the one who put as much work into this as Mira, so if he really wants to die, then this was one hell of a way to do it. I was about to walked up to him and hit him in the head with the end of my samurai sword, but Jellal coughed and pointed to me. I looked down and saw I was still wearing my bikini with his jacket on. My face flushed and I immediately requipped into my regular clothes, but without my armor chest plate. I still had his jacket on. He asked me if I was gonna give him his jacket back, and I shook my head. 

"No can do, Jelly. It's too warm for me to take off now, so deal with it because I now claim this jacket. Go get a new one after this whole thing blows off." I instructed. He sighed. I leaned back into him and gave Mira a look that said to continue. What? His shoulder is comfy, don't judge me.

I saw Kinana sit next to Erik, and then heard Mira announce Yukino. Finally! I wanted to see how Sting would react to what I made her wear. I mean come on, it's not as bad as it could have been. I could have let Mira pick the clothes, so if you think about it, I did them a favor. We had another "technical difficulty" with Yukino, because just like Levy and Kinana, she refused to move. So far Wendy has only really been the cooperative one. She was actually a big help in convincing three certain girls to do this. I've also found out that her best asset is her puppy dog eyes. Those things could convince a demon not to kill.

Yukino ended up being dragged by Mira as well. I know she's really sweet and gets flustered easily and all, but I don't think I'll ever be able to see her as innocent as I did before after what I heard her and Sting doing. I'm pretty sure most of that was definitely Sting though. Lucy and I know her well enough to be certain that Yukino wouldn't do anything like THAT without having some . . . "encouragement." I would have kicked Sting's ass a long time ago for doing that to Yukino, but she begged me not to hurt her boyfriend. I have also learned that Yukino has the power of puppy dog eyes too. I should make that banned, to be honest. It's TOO effective.

Yukino's invisibility was disabled and I couldn't help but feel proud of my accomplishment when I saw Sting's face. His jaw was literally dropped. I heard Jellal whisper to me, "That is definitely your doing." as he gestured to Yukino. I whispered back. "Maybe, maybe not. You'll never know."

Sting was too engrossed in Yukino's appearance to see that his jaws weren't the only ones hanging. I did my own little growl at those perverts so Sting wouldn't be bothered to do it. They didn't hear me though, so Doranbolt smacked their heads as a reminder of what happened last time, and they snapped out of it and once again politely clapped when everyone else did. Sting snapped out of his little trance too and patted the ground next to him, looking at Yukino. She sat down in that spot and kissed Sting on the cheek. I think I've caught Mira's matchmaking disease because I fangirled a little when I saw it. I've really got to stop hanging out with her so much. 

I know! I'll take Lucy and Levy on a job when we get back to the guild. It will give them time away from Gajeel and Gray, and we can pick up Yukino and Kagura and have them join us. I would take the rest, but I haven't hung out with those 4 alone in awhile, plus Lisanna has that matchmaking disease too, and she needs to spend a day with her siblings. I'm pretty sure Juvia will go straight to Lamia Scale to see Lyon, with Gajeel following her to make sure nothing is gonna happen to his best friend and honorary sister.

I was once again snapped out of my thoughts when Lucy's name was called. She was the one I was excited about most. I don't know why, but I feel like Gray's reaction will be the best out of them. I sat up and leaned forward, my eyes sparkling. There was no way I was going to miss this.

Mira's POV:

I have to admit, I was excited for this one. Erza outdid herself with Levy's and Yukino's outfits, but Lucy's takes the cake. I was silently hoping that Lucy wouldn't give me any trouble like those two and Kinana did. I knew how skittish Lucy was when it came to things like this. She may have been over the top or confident with similar things, like that Miss Fairy Tail contest, but that was for rent money. Lucy didn't actually like being in the spotlight for long. I got a little annoyed when I saw her about to do the same thing they did, so I got ready to retrieve her like before. I did not expect what happened next though.