VeInTiDoS

(A/N Yeah so... I realized my description of Alex's house is terrible and you lot probably have no idea what it looks like. Here is my areal drawing of his house ^^^. I hope it's visible for you, because for me I can barely read half of it)

"I- um yes," Alex responded into the phone, he looked traumatized.

"Something wrong?" I asked quietly, petting his hair to comfort him.

Alex looked frozen, his eyes wide and his hands just stuck holding his phone up to his ear. I leaned closer to the phone to try and listen to what was going on, although the voice was quiet, I heard  couple things;

"Director... Businessman.. James Hamilton is alive and well... Your father is alright...."

Alexander has family? I mean, I always knew he must have some relatives- but he never mentioned them. I hope they aren't homophobic.

After a couple more minutes, Alex put the phone down and turned to me, teary eyed. I couldn't tell if they where happy tears or sad tears, so I didn't know how to react. Until he started laughing and wrapped his arms around me, a smile plastered on his face.

"My brother's alive," He mumbled into my shoulder. 

"That's amazing Alex," I smiled, I loved seeing him happy.

"I-I thought he died! My father took him away after he kicked me out of the house. I thought at least I would get to visit him but then father stole him from me. I thought they both died," Alex whispered the last part. "And apparently they had been living in freaking Scotland with some relatives the entire time!"

"I've celebrated his birthday every year. January 11th. We have the same birthday," Alex continued. 

"You're twins?" I asked.

"Yeah," Alex whispered. "We where really close."

"We should go visit him," I said.

"I got the call from some random dude who worked with him. They said James is moving back here, and that James's first wish was to know if I was alright and where I was," Alex explained. "I think he's coming over!"

"What about your father?" I asked.

"Well- I've never really been to fond of him, but I think he's still in Scotland with grandpa. James apparently has his own business, and he apparently is famous for how successful his company is! I never knew..." Alex backed away from me and we both sat facing the television on the couch.

"He says he really likes my acting and that he can get me into more shows, because he has connections," Alex smiled.

"That's amazing Mon Tournesol!" I couldn't help but smile widely. (A/N That is supposed to mean 'My sunflower' in French but google translate might be wrong-)

"I can't wait to see him again!" Alex said excitedly.

"It's only a matter of time," I quoted a lyric from Miranda.

-Time skip brought to you by Ron Weasely, *Stuffs face with chicken drumsticks*-

Alex just purchased one of those pull-out couches just for me, to replace his old small couch. Now he had a L-shaped gray couch that pulled out into my bed. It was great, but I kept asking him about why he would buy this for me, I mean, I don't want him to waste all his well-earned money trying to make me more comfortable in his home.

But anyway, James was supposed to arrive tomorrow, and I completely forgot that I promised Alex I would buy us a cat child! So currently I'm taking an Uber to the pet store, because Alex doesn't own a car. Which is fine, we don't go many places, especially in the pandemic.