VeInTiTrEs

James came to our house three hours ago. In a neon yellow Tesla. With some shades on. And he smelled like fancy shampoo. All signs indicating that he is rich.

He managed to get me a job for a new TV series, Wings of Fire or something like that. I'd be voice acting the character named 'Starflight'. Yes, this show is an animation. Honestly, I can't wait. This will be amazing! Voice acting! And 'Wings of Fire' is about dragons, so I get to be a dragon! A super nerdy dragon too!

I also begged and begged James, and he finally got John a job on the same show. He'll be 'Turtle', so that's AMAZING! Especially because John is obsessed with turtles, so having a character named turtle is brilliant. Although, John's job only comes in at the second series of the show, so he wont be employed for a while. 

That's why I asked James again to get John another role for the meantime, and now he gets to be in a musical! It's not a Broadway thing though, it will be a movie with lots of singing. Plus, James promised us to get us a role on Quiet Place 2 after we finish these roles, which apparently wont take very long, as we just need to make the voices of the episode, the animators will animate, and then we come back for the next episode days later. We will get many breaks, lots of time to do our own thing. It's just the perfect job!

Really, it's all thanks to James. James is super rich and knows lots of other super rich people, who happen to be producers and actors.

James is a co-owner of Amazon apparently. He has a base-thing set up in Scotland, and he handles deals, shipping and such. He works directly with the owner of the business, who is like- a billionaire! Obviously, having him be my brother is a huge advantage for our careers.

Even though me and John just made a whole wad of cash from 'Love in a pandemic', James decided to donate some money to us so we could buy a new house. Honestly, I liked my small cozy home, but I couldn't refuse the money. Life was going so perfectly.

"Bye!" I yelled out my open window at James, who was leaving to go to some boring business man meeting.

Apparently he is married?! Yeah, we had a lot to catch up on. He's Pansexual and Demisexual, his significant other is Non-Binary. He's not homophobic or anything, obviously, so that makes everything better. I had at first told him John was just my roommate, until he came out to me, then I told him John was really my boyfriend. 

Even though he told me I would have been the ring-bearer if he knew I where alive, I kind of felt hurt about not knowing about his wedding. It was fine though, forgive and forget, right?

"ADIOS!" James yelled back, stepping into the drivers seat of his Tesla.

I watched James drive away down the street that was pull of potholes, which where flooded with melted snow. I winced as his tire when right through a huge one. Poor car. 

"Sooo what do you wanna do?" John asked.

"I dunno," I snorted.

I felt him wrap his arms around my waist from the back. I started blushing and kept staring out the window while he rested his chin on my head. We stayed like this for a couple minutes, both staring out the window, letting the last bit of winter breeze that had lasted until now blow into our hair.

Then the magical moment was interrupted by a cat yelling at us.

Yay, I love these cat children already.

John let go of me and walked away. I turned around too, just in time to see him picking up Rusty and holding him carefully in his arms. Gray-Gray ran over right when Rusty was lifted off the ground, and started to try and climb up John's pants to get to him.