VeInTiNuEvE

(A/N Sorry, but I want to end this book. So this chapter is going to be rushed at and we're just gonna blow through it all and end this thing. Sorry again, I just don't have anymore ideas left in my brain after the new semester classes attacked me :)

I backed away from the kiss quickly, staring up into Johns eyes as it started to snow. He smiled lovingly at me and I couldn't help it- I kissed him again.

Five long dramatic kisses later, we stopped and decided we should probably leave, because it was getting dark quickly. You know winter, it get's dark so quickly. John grabbed the basket and blanket like a true gentle man while I skipped ahead, maybe, just maybe, planning my wedding dress. 

John laughed as I tripped on a tree root and face plant in the snow. I laughed it off too, rolling onto my back throwing handfuls of crumbly snow at him. He tried to dodge but I kept randomly hitting him. It was like he was dodging into the snow.

If only it could stay like this forever.

-Time skip of... three months, YES, an entire three months! It is now March! Brought to you by me, the person who is ready to end this book-

"W-Well YOUR SWEAT SMELLS LIKE CINNAMON! Dang it-" I said, it's my lines, including the dang it part.

I was supposed to be in an argument with John right now, but my character likes him too much to fight. Insults come out as compliments. My character liked to hang out with him, though, because my character was extremely selfless and wanted to do everything to make him feel okay. Because John's character only talked to my character, then I would naturally have to be around him a lot and try to figure out his inner secrets, like why he never talks to anyone else.

But sometimes he's just SO FRUSTRATING! Not John, John's character, Anthony. Real John is an angel but Anthony John is just like UGH! But then Lin-me is so dazzled by Anthony-John's self that Lin-me just can't make an insult come out correctly. Like, my first argument with him went like this;

"Tiny mouse," John had scoffed at me.

"Well um- your body is flawless," I had said.

"Thank you," John responded.

"But that doesn't mean I like you," I had said, glaring up into his eyes. Then I turned around and had murmured. "Gosh, you're making me so sexually confused right now."

Yeah. Fun times. John loved it though, he thought it was all hilarious, while I struggled to insult him.

"Cut," Someone said uninterestedly. "Try again."

"Why are we trying again?" I asked.

Jefferson, who was the person filming right now, raised his eye bows at John. I turned to look at John and saw him failing terribly to hold in laughter.

"You said my sweat smells like cinnamon," He laughed.

"It's my job!" I explain. "Now do your job and quit the laughing!"

"Give me a moment," John said, laughing more while everyone in the room glared at him annoyingly. "Okay, I'm fine now."

"Scene 1732, attempt 222 ," Someone said, snapping the classic white-black-movie-tool-scene-starter-thing.

"Tiny mouse, stop bugging me," Anthony-John scoffed at me, whispering, because it's the quiet place.

"I just need to ask one thing," Lin-me pleaded, because my characters name was Lin, so this is the Lin version of me.

"No," Anthony-John said simply, popping a grape in his mouth as he sat at a small chair in the large room Lin-me called 'The cafeteria'.

It was sound proof, and had two huge tables, so logically it was the perfect place for all the people living here to eat at.