Chapter SiEtE

I put on my annoyingly tight school uniform on in the morning. I couldn't wait for the student protest against the uniforms. Angelica had always hated the school uniforms skirts. She hated how girly they made her look, and onetime she confessed she'd rather tell everyone she was a boy so she could wear the boy uniform instead of wearing those skirts.

Unlike her, Lafayette loved the skirts. He wished he could wear one, especially near the start and end of the year when its so hot out some boys decided to just not wear pants at all. Angelica and Lafayette one time even traded their pants and skirts for a day. They got terribly punished.

So, me and my friends organized a protest. Boys would wear skirts, girls would wear pants. They didn't have to be the school uniform skirts and pants, most of us just bought some random clothing from the target a couple blocks away.

The protest would be tomorrow. I couldn't wait. Even though I felt weird about the idea of wearing a skirt, it would be fun and supportive. I decided to buy a rainbow skirt to show my pride as well. The only problem is... We didn't have someone to make a speech.

I sighed as I finished putting on my uniform. That's when the idea hit me. Alexander! He posted amazing poetry on Twitter all the time. I bet he would be a great person to make a speech, with his way with words. Plus him wearing a skirt actually sounded really cu- Nope. 

"Hey guys, can I ask Alexander to come over and make the speech at the protest?" I asked Lafayette.

"Aw, you just cant wait to see him again," Lafayette said, making kissy noises.

I blushed, but tried to hide it by looking away.

"I'm just teasing you. If you think Alexander would be a good choice, the text him," Lafayette said.

I immediately opened up my phone.

JohnTheTurtle: Alleeeexandeeeeeer

AlexanderHamilini: ?

JohnTheTurtle: Want to make a speech at a protest for my school? 

AlexanderHamilini: Sure, anything for you.

I tried to contain my blushing. Anything for you. Eeeeee!

AlexanderHamilini: What time?

JohnTheTurtle: Tomorrow morning

AlexanderHamilini: Sure!

JohnTheTurtle: Wear a skirt!

AlexanderHamilini: Oh its one of those protests? Fun! I'll wear a skirt and powder my hair and tie it up in a black ribbon and wear a war uniform.

JohnTheTurtle: Please don't

AlexanderHamilini: Fine. Any color skirt?

JohnTheTurtle: yeah, I'm wearing rainbow

AlexanderHamilini: I'll do purple and pink and blue.

JohnTheTurtle: Bi flag? or concidence?

AlexanderHamilini: *Coincidence. Are you coincidentally wearing a gay flag?

JohnTheTurtle: No um- Just random colors

AlexanderHamilini: Then same for me. Random.

AlexanderHamilini: See ya there!

I put my phone away.

"Hes coming," I said to Lafayette.

"Perfect!" Lafayette smiled.

I left with Hercules and Lafayette to first period. Then the second. Suddenly I was at study hall with my friends, the day passed by quickly. I got a ding from my phone and looked at my text messages.