Chapter... wait- TWENTY FIVE ALREADY?!!??!?!

(A/N I forgot to mention, last time skip was huge, and now the current season is Autumn. Although, it's the beginning of Autumn, so there are still lots of green leaves. Also, I like this story, but is it boring? I feel like it's boring. I already have a plan related to Alex's job and Maria, but please gimme more ideas!)

I sat in the car with John, my hands on the wheel, looking forward out the windshield with a determined look. Of course, the car was not actually moving. But the green screens all around the car would make it look like it was.

My character was a genius, and had found a way to make the car almost completely sound-less, causing the monsters who depend on hearing to hunt not be able to find them. The main problem with other survivors was that they couldn't travel, because everything was so loud. So, my character, has been picking up survivors who are living alone and living with them.

That included Maria, John, and three other actors I don't recognize. In the movie, me and Maria where dating, so she was in the passenger seat and kept casting loving glances at me. I hated it, but it was her job, it's not like she actually feels things towards me.

I was driving towards my house, after picking up John just now from an abandoned barn on the side of the road in the country. Maria always came with me on these missions, and the two other people here carried guns with silencers just in case.

John was covered in dirt and blood, and had been living alone for the entire time sense these monsters appeared. That wasn't shown in the movie, though.

I reached my house, which was a mansion I had taken over, as the residents weren't occupying it and where probably dead. I had in total thirteen people living with me, including John and Maria. We communicated through writing on little books with markers, the books where so small most people kept them in their pockets, keeping them handy when needed.

There where few of us who knew sign language, just me and John, (Who I was not supposed to know knows sign language) although two of the people living here knew finger spelling. In the real world, we both don't know sign language, but we get to learn some for the movie.

I parked the car in the drive way, and the scene ended. Now, me and everyone else would take a little trip to a real mansion that was rented out for the filming, and continue from there.

I jumped out of the car, hastily getting away from Maria, because she was very scary. John walked up to me, his face covered in makeup to make him look super dirty. He grabbed my hand and I blushed slightly as we headed outside, towards a large black bus with shaded windows.

-Time skip of ten minutes brought to you by Maria Reynolds, I'm going to make him say yes to this ;)-

"So," Maria said, she sat to the left of us, the bus's format was much like a school bus, but everything was black and much nicer with less graffiti and chewed gum. "How do you like your new job?"

I stared at her defiantly. John sat next to me, while I took the window side of the seat. I was in that one position where you shifted down on the seat and rested your legs up on the back of the seat in front of you, with my legs hanging lazily, not touching the ground, my knees using pressure to keep them aloft.

I turned away from her, huffing and looking up at the sky through the window. 

"Speak with her," John whispered to me, nudging me arm. "You said you'd give her another chance."

"Fine," I sighed, sitting upright and turning to Maria.

Her face brightened the moment that I looked at her, and I couldn't help feeling a bit of blood rush to my head. Her smile was so beau- NOPE! NOT AGAIN! I mentally smacked myself a million times.