Chapter CuAtRo

(A/N: I am now switching my keyboard to french and am going to write a sentence. The sentence will be 'I am Alexander Hamilton and there's a million things I haven't done'. Alright, french keyboard time; I q, Qlexqnder Hq,ilton qnd thereùs q ,illion things i hqvenùt done)

I walked into the place I now worked at after school was over. I immediately looked around for Alexander. Why am I looking for him? I thought. I walked nervously into the kitchen, still trying to look around for Alexander.

"Are you the new guy?" Someone asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Alright, I'm here to teach you the basics. ALEXANDER!" They shouted.

Alexander quickly came running into room. 

"Whaaaat," He complained.

"Teach this guy the basics," They said, and then walked out of the kitchen.

I stared at Alex. He realized I was there and then smiled at me. I blushed slightly, but pushed it away.

"Right, come on, I'll show you the employees worth getting to know, the ones who are idiots, and the ones who are in the group chat, like you and I," Alexander said.

"Sure," I walked over too him.

He said you and I. You and I. Just you, and I. I said in my head. What? No. Hes not talking about love or anything. My mind is so broken. I followed Alexander around. he introduced me to his friends, avoided the mean people, and showed me the basics of how too take orders. 

"Alright, lets try it out, we'll approach this table and test your skills," Alexander said.

"O-okay," I stuttered, following him over to a group of three adults and a teenager.

I stood in front of the table of people. Alexander stood to my side.

"Is there anything I can help you with for now?" I asked.

"No, thank you though," One of the adults replied.

"Enjoy your time," I said, quickly turning away.

"Great. You'll fit in perfectly. Now I have to go do my job, come and ask for any help if you need it," Alexander said, then left towards the front door of the Crave, where he welcomed new customers in.

Now Alexanders not here. Now I was alone. That's fine, I've always been able to survive on my own. I walked up towards the door and waited for someone to come in.

*~*

I sighed. Wow, John working here. It was quite strange, but not really. I didn't know him, there's just been lots of coincidences. I had to admit though, he... maybe... a bit... had really great hair. Yeah, that. I mean, its true, I was not thinking of anything else.

I started to play some Cat Condo 12 on my phone, waiting for someone to come into the restaurant. I caught myself glancing up from my phone t check on John a couple times. He seemed to be doing well. He was shy, not talkative, but he was funny and lovable. Lovable like a friend. 

"Alexander!" I heard someone shout from the kitchen.

Wait, the kitchen? Who in the kitchen wants me? I hoped nobody would enter Crave while I was gone, and ran back into the kitchens.

"Someone called me?" I asked.

"Yes, its your boss," A man in a suit approached me.

What the heck did I do now?

"Something you need, sir?" I asked, knowing something was about to happen. Something bad.

"So, there's going to be a restaurant critic coming over," My boss started.