VeInTiSiEtE

(A/N Okay, I honestly have no idea what I'm writing anymore so let's just get done with the Maria part and MAKE SOME FLUFF! And a short side story about Peggy-)

So, on the security cameras, we found the perfect amount of evidence we need to frame Maria for murder. Hopefully we'll land her a life in prison and misery.

Hah, just kidding. We're going to tell her husband, show her a video of the incident, and hopefully get her fired.

"Yes sir," John said into the phone. "Yup. Uh huh."

He was the one calling James Reynolds, because we both knew very well I would end up loosing my temper and screeching about how terrible his wife is.

"Yeah, I Emailed it too you," John said, he sounded quite annoyed. "Yes. YES I already said that!"

I continued to play Cat Condo 142, until he finally set down his phone and looked at me. I put my phone away too and John joined me on the bed.

We where sitting in my room, my room for the show anyway. My room was small, filled with a queen bed. It was old, even with the wooden posts on the sides of the bed frame that reached up to the ceiling, that held up curtains. 

The theme seemed to be white. The curtains where white, the carpet was white with intricate red and yellow designs, the walls and ceiling where white, the blankets where white, the single chair in the corner of the room was white. The bedside table was the color of the flooring, though, which was a red-brown wood.

There where two windows, on two walls. One opposite the door, one on the wall that the bed was pushed up against. The door was shut, also the color of the floor. 

"Okay, so, he was furious," John told me. "He's going to watch the video footage we got of the incident right now. I've contacted the producers, they are going to consult with Maria and her husband."

"Perfect," I smiled.

John sighed and rested his head on top of mine. I then leaned into him, resting my head on his shoulder, and lifted up my hands (Which has finger-less gray gloves on) to begin fidgeting with John's curly mess of hair.

It was Saturday, and we both didn't have to work. Although, from recent filming on Friday, I never took off my characters clothes. I had no shoes or socks, ripped jeans, a striped light blue and white shirt with dirt smeared all over it, a black jacket, finger-less gloves and blue, white and red flat brim hat.

John was just wearing a huge green hoodie, some sweat pants and socks, because he somehow had the energy to change clothing. I don't see the point in changing, really.

"We should do something," I sigh. "I'm bored of the whole Maria thing."

"Same," John mumbled.

But, even though we both agreed that we should go do something, we both sat there. Doing nothing.

DING!

Me and John both grabbed out phones immediately, too check which one of us got a text. Turns out it was John, so I relaxed again while he stares at his little screen.

"Eliza got a role in some new movie..." John murmured. "Pegg-"

He stopped speaking, and just glared at his screen, tears welling up in his eyes.

"What happened?!" I asked urgently, moving close to him, shoving my head into a tiny space between his chin and his shoulder so I could see his phone.

"Woah," I gasp.

John suddenly hugged me. I couldn't breathe until he let me go.

"THIS HAS BEEN HER DREAM FOR FOREVER! SHE'S GOING TO BE FAMOUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" John yelled, getting off the bed and jumping around.